AIO Trivia!

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Correcto
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

how many neckties does wooton bassett own
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Is it 73
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

no
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Is it 1? It is a small number, I'm sure of it.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

67 then?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

none?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TheDoctor wrote:Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!
Technically, using outside sites like aio wiki and such to answer these trivia questions is considered cheating.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!
Technically, using outside sites like aio wiki and such to answer these trivia questions is considered cheating.
Oh no not to answer the questions. Just to test your AIO knowledge on some of the Trivia we have made.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Paoli
Vanilla

Any new trivia lately, particularly from more recent episodes?
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

:? If no one minds then I'll post a new question.
When does Mr. Redekop leave work?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

8:00 pm
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:8:00 pm
Yep!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?
Jo March
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Jo March wrote:What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?
Noah?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:
Jo March wrote:What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?
Noah?
Nope! Something else...
Jo March
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Barney the purple dinosaur? :lol:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:Barney the purple dinosaur? :lol:
LOL nope! :lol: :x
Jo March
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

So easy. Mortimer!