The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Jason and Tasha's word game!
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=152
Page 62 of 64

Author:  Katie10 [ Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

ndhrthghtfnllgttngtnprngdfrknthmlwsgnnbthhghlghtfmd

No dhr thought fun llgttn got nprngd free in the ml was gnnbthhghlghtfmd

I am super bad at this sorry. :D

Author:  shnoodlec. [ Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Katie10 wrote:
ndhrthghtfnllgttngtnprngdfrknthmlwsgnnbthhghlghtfmd

No dhr thought fun llgttn got nprngd free in the ml was gnnbthhghlghtfmd

I am super bad at this sorry. :D


You've got "thought," "free in the," and "was" correct. :P

Author:  Gooey98 [ Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

"and here I thought finally getting a ten-pronged fork in the mail was gonna be the highlight of my day"

ddntknwnbdwsplynglrcbythsbysrmrtlntdthnthght

Author:  shnoodlec. [ Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Gooey98 wrote:
"and here I thought finally getting a ten-pronged fork in the mail was gonna be the highlight of my day"

ddntknw nbdws plyng lrcbyths bysrmrt lntdthnthght


"i didn't know nobody was playing lrcby this by smart lnt than i thought"

:?

Author:  Gooey98 [ Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

shnoodlec. wrote:
"i didn't know nobody was playing lrcby this by smart lnt than i thought"


I am so so sorry for missing this for 2 weeks :oops:

"I didn't know nbd was playing lrcbythsbysrmrtlntd than I thought"

Author:  Katie10 [ Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

I didn't know NBD was playing lRCBY the S by SRMRTlNTD

Author:  Gooey98 [ Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Katie10 wrote:
I didn't know NBD was playing lRCBY the S by SRMRTlNTD

All new words here are wrong, so we still have:
Gooey98 wrote:
"I didn't know nbd was playing lrcbythsbysrmrtlntd than I thought"

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

"I didn't know anybody was playing lyric by those boys rmrtlntd than I thought"

Author:  Katie10 [ Sun May 27, 2018 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Can you give us a hint please?

Author:  Gooey98 [ Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Ugh I'm sorry, I gotta stop posting these and then forgetting about them

TheDoctor wrote:
"I didn't know anybody was playing lyric by those boys rmrtlntd than I thought"

The doctor had it mostly right.

I didn't know anybody was playing lyric by ths boys rmrtlntd than I thought

Katie10 wrote:
Can you give us a hint please?


the quote is from the episode You Gotta Be Wise

Author:  Katie10 [ Tue May 29, 2018 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Gooey98 wrote:
Ugh I'm sorry, I gotta stop posting these and then forgetting about them

I didn't know anybody was playing lyric by ths boys rmrtlntd than I thought

the quote is from the episode You Gotta Be Wise


I didn't know anybody was playing lyric by these boys are mrtlntd then I thought

Author:  Gooey98 [ Tue May 29, 2018 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

yeah, “these” is correct.

Author:  Katie10 [ Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

I didn't know anybody was playing lyric buy these boys are mrtlntd then I thought

Author:  Gooey98 [ Tue May 29, 2018 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Katie10 wrote:
I didn't know anybody was playing lyric buy these boys are mrtlntd then I thought


it's not buy

Author:  Connie G. [ Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

I didn't know anybody was playing a lyric. Boy, these boys are more talented than I thought!

Author:  Gooey98 [ Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Connie G. wrote:
I didn't know anybody was playing a lyric. Boy, these boys are more talented than I thought!


That's right!

Author:  Shadow [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

"rghtbtthsmnthhsfvwdnsdysntfrslrdymtmqt"

Author:  Katie10 [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
"rghtbtthsmnthhsfvwdnsdysntfrslrdymtmqt"

You have to guess one before you post one so actually it's Connie.G turn.

Author:  Belle [ Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Katie10 wrote:
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
"rghtbtthsmnthhsfvwdnsdysntfrslrdymtmqt"

You have to guess one before you post one so actually it's Connie.G turn.

It had been more than 48 hours since Connie G. had posted, and the rules are that if the winner doesn't post after 48 hours, someone else can do so.

Author:  shnoodlec. [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jason and Tasha's word game!

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
"rght btthsmnthhsfv wdnsdy sntfrslrdymtmqt"


"Right, but this month has five Wednesdays, not four, so I've already met my quota." - Camilla Parker, Your Servant Is Listening

Easy! :D

Page 62 of 64 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/