Marybeth the Author!

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

MaryBeth_13 wrote:So hey guys, i have some news about my book. I have this writer friend and i showed her a few pages and i JUST got her email now. She said i might be able to get it published!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Congrats! That is awesome, Always knew you could do it!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

MaryBeth_13 wrote:So hey guys, i have some news about my book. I have this writer friend and i showed her a few pages and i JUST got her email now. She said i might be able to get it published!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yay! :D :D :mrgreen: hope u do

-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:37 pm --

Will there be any more parts?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

ok so i'm working on a princess story and here it is! this only some of it'

There once was a beautiful castle and lived there was a handsome king named Peter. He was a strong and courageous man with a beautiful wife named Esther. Esther was a kind and gentle queen who served her kingdom well. They had riches untold, but there was one thing the king and queen wanted more then anything, a child. They had prayed to God every single day for a child and finally God had blessed them with a baby girl. They named the baby Grace. When Grace was 8 years old a tragedy had struck the kingdom. Queen Esther got ill and died. The king did not know what to do. How was he to raise a child on his own? He finally decided to remarry. He found a beautiful queen named Rebecca. Rebecca was very beautiful, but it was only skin deep. Her heart was wicked and as hard as stone. She would do anything to get her hands on another kingdom. The king could not see past her outward beauty. Rebecca would use all the kings riches and spend them on herself. The years finally passed and Grace was now 17 years old. She was beautiful inside in out. She had grown to be just like her mother and had her Bible as her guide. Many princes asked for her hand in marriage but she was waiting for God's timing and not her own. The time had come where to king had to go to war. Grace's heart broke as she waved farewell to her father. Her stepmother grinned with an evil smile on her face. "Come now, Grace. We must not cry over this." With tears in her eyes Grace nodded. "I know, but I'm scared he won't come back." "We must not feel sorry for ourselfs." The queen said as she walked into the castle. It was a beautiful spring day and the breeze was cool and fresh. Grace slowly walked over to the roses in the garden. She picked on and smelled it. It smelled so sweet. "God surely has made you beautiful." Grace said to the rose. She finally realized how much she missed her father. "My word, there i go again talking to myself!" She laughed. Her black hair blew with the wind and her blue eyes sparkled like stars. She slowly walked to the castle with her head down low. She missed her father so much. He was all she had since her mother had died. 'Oh dear God, please bring him home soon.' She thought.

The queen was sat in her throne with pride deep in her heart. She was planning her scheme and she believed it was perfect. She finally heard footsteps as Grace walked in. "Hello stepmother." Rebecca saw tears in her step daughters eyes. She sighed. "Now what do you want?" "Is it such a crime to greet my step mother?" Grace asked. "Why don't you go busy yourself to something useful for a change?" The queen asked. Grace felt more warm tears fall down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I disturbed you." She said as she walked away. Rebecca took a deep breath. She finally got back to her planning. "Now, I must get rid of her." She said to herself. "One way or another she will be taken care of."
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

very good mary!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Well, it sounds a little like the Elsie Dinsmore series.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

as i have said before, i dont copy other people's stories, i just come up with ideas that apparently sone one else thought off

umm i dont know, it's been hard, i'm gonna wait a awhile to finish it
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

so i had to write something for school. I had to describe a scene, so i did the ocean. here it is, please reply after u read it! :D

The ocean is a very amazing scene. The golden sun brightly shines on the beautiful waves. The birds fly high in the sky and swoop down to the waters. Thousands of seashells are on the sandy beach. The waves crash and slowly move to the shore. The breaze gently moves in and carries the water along the sand. When the day is done the sun slowly moves down the sky and the bright moon takes her place. The moon leave his shadow on the majestic waters. The bright stars sing a quiet lullaby. The cold air moves in and before you know it the beautiful day again begins.
Lizzywriter
Chocolate Chip

I love it! It shows the beach perfectly.
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
1 Timmothy 4:12
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

thanks! i love the ocean!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

You r talented MaryBeth! I'm writing a book, but I'm stuck. :? I have no clue what should happen next!!!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto