It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: djchatswithu fanfiction
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 am 
Strawberry

Hi everyone, I will upload stuff as I work on it. I'm currently working on a story involving Connie, Jason, Eugene, Katrina, Jack, Wooton, Penny, Bart, Brandon teller, Armitage Shanks, Whit, Tom, Professor Marcus and Dr Blackguaard. Also trying to fit Richard Maxwell in as well, though not sure where.

PLEASE NOTE: In my version of the show, Armatige didn't die (his cause of death was completely unrealistic in my opinion, and didn't match up with what the technology was designed to do)
Thelma Meltsner's whereabouts are unknown (how she died was never actually explained, so I'll be adressing her status in a fanfic one day.)
Tom, Agnes, Jack and Joanne are still around and active.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: djchatswithu fanfiction
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:02 am 
Strawberry

Ok, so here's the first part of my version of "The Long End Part 3"

Skint's POV
I pulled up out the front of the house, and made sure I had everything I needed. I knew that buck was going to need some persuasion to come with me but I knew that the Meltsners would do anything to protect him. I needed to have someone else just in case, and from what I had seen last night, I knew the very person. Signalling Two-bits round to go in through the back of the house, I knocked on the door. The girl I had seen Buck with last night answered. looking at her, I knew Buck really had grown up. “Uh, hi, can I help you”
“I hope you can young lady, I’m looking for Buck oliver”
the way she froze I could tell that she knew who I was “Ok, who are you”
Oh, you probably don’t know me, I’m Jebediah”

Jule's POV
My eyes froze, and my mind raced as I heard myself ask “Jebadiah, skint?”
"‘yes that’s right”
Alright, it was panic time.
“CONNIE!!”
I watched the man stand there, slightly stunned, as I heard Connie run down down the hallway.
“Jules, whats wrong, I - YOU! What are YOU doing here”
“He says he’s looking for Buck”
“If you don’t leave RIGHT NOW, I’m calling the police”
The way Skint was looking at Connie was starting to freak me out. it looked like he was waiting for Connie to stop yelling at him, ‘yeah, right’ I thought ‘you’ve never seen her in full out protection mode’. but then I notice a figure sneak up behind Connie, with a baseball bat in his hands.
“you won’t be calling anyone.”

I'll try and get the next part up in a couple of days.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 am 
Fudge Marble

Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:02 pm 
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:
Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...

When I first heard the episode it sounded like Jules was going to be involved, so I was surprised when Jules didn't appear. thought I would explore that. next part is nearly written so should be up sooner than I thought.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:37 pm 
Chocolate Chip

Drama!

I'm interested to see what comes next!

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:55 pm 
Strawberry

Ok, here's the next part. It will probably be at least another week or so before the next chapter is out.
Connie’s POV
You won’t be calling anyone the voice had come from behind me, I turned to see a scruffy looking teenage guy standing behind me. He was clutching a baseball and I knew he meant business.
“What the! who are you?” I shrieked in surprise.
“Some people call me Two-bits, now do as the man says.”
I glared at him intensely “Why should I?”
“Because I can’t always control him” I heard Skint reply, seeing the gun he was now pointing at me, “and I don't think you want me to us this now do you, so are you going to come with us.”
I knew I didn’t have much choice “Fine,” I said, reluctantly “I'll go, but Jules stays here.”
“Oh, no” skint said, with a slight hint of confidence in his voice “I need her with us, so if you wouldn't mind.”
He was holding out a roll of duct tape, I looked down at it before glaring at Skint, I’d met enough bad guys to know what he wanted, and angrily took it from his hand.
“Connie?” Jules was looking at me with fear in her eyes.
“It’ll be okay” I lied as started to tape Jules wrists behind he back, Skint’s gun trained on me.
“Don’t forget to make it nice and tight” Two-bits snickered, an evil look on his face. This guy was really starting to creep me out.

Jule’s POV
I knew Connie had no choice but to tie me up, but I was more scared by the fact that the man behind this was Skint, who had caused Buck so much pain for so many years. From what Buck had said, Skint could be unpredictable, and if he was here for some kind of revenge, then there was no telling what he could – or would – do.

When Connie finished taping my wrists, Two-bits taped her wrists together, and taped our mouths shut with clear tape, meaning no one would know we were in trouble. they marched us outside to a pick up truck. We were forced into the back seat, where the doors were locked and the door handles were removed from the inside, the push buttons for the windows were also missing, Skint really wasn’t taking any chances.

By the time we pulled up outside of the Meltsners, Skint had explained what he wanted us for. He pulled the tape off my mouth, got me out of the truck and followed me to the front door. He knocked a couple of times, before hiding next to the door, out of sight. When Buck answered I could hardly speak.
“Jules? what are you doing here, it’s not safe for you to be out here.”
“I know” I replied “but I had to see you.”
“Buck?” it was Katrina “is everything alright.”
“it’s just Jules” he replied.
As I saw Katrina come into the hallway, I knew I had done what Skint wanted me to, and my knees buckled. As Katrina rushed to help I heard the alarm in buck’s voice as he called out “Jules? Jules? Whats wrong”. Then I felt someone pull at the tape on my wrists. "Jules, who did this to you?" Eugene had come and discovered that my wrists were bound.

Eugene’s POV
As I heard Buck’s worried voice, I rushed after Katrina to help, but as I tried to steady the young 16-year-old, I found her wrists were bound together with tape behind her back. I immediately pulled at the tape to try and free her. “Jules, What's wrong? Who did this to you?” I asked with deep concern in my voice, certain I knew who was responsible, Then I heard that unfamiliar voice which confirmed my suspicions.
“Nothing’s wrong Mr Meltsner, She’s done exactly what I asked her to.”
I turned to catch a glimpse of the man behind me, just as I felt something hard hit me in the head, As everything went dark, I heard Katrina cry out my name, fear penetrating her voice.

Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:01 am 
Fudge Marble

Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:34 am 
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:
Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!

No!! He got knocked out.

Offline Profile