shnoodlec's stuff

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Thanks Crafty!

A simple sprite:
A gif of me and my friend playing a DS:
A Ponyo redraw with my friend's characters:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

These are great! What program do you use?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Thanks so much! I use pixilart.com for pixel art, and photoshop for everything else.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

These are cool! I especially like the last 2.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

WHAT THE HECK THESE ARE SO COOL. Oh my gosh. I was opening these like "this can't get better can it?" AND IT DID.

I adore your art style! I love how definitive it is, if that makes any sense? Like I can totally pick out your stuff from a crowd now. These are so creative and well done and detail oriented and cute i could ramble forever basically you're incredibly talented!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.