Wanna ask Wesley some Wonderings?

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Wanna ask Wesley some Wonderings?

Hey guys! It’s been a very VERY long time since I’ve been active on here. So if you don’t remember me, I’m Yelsew (Wesley) and I’m 21. (will be 22 in July 2018 O.o ) Since being active on here I have begun working on my degree in performing arts at my community college, been in 4 shows, and am currently playing Lumière in Beauty and the Beast at my college! I am overjoyed to have found my passion and been extremely busy with school, work, and performing. The only reason that I have the time to post here again is because I am sick right now and am trying to get better before my spring break vacation with some friends and my girlfriend. ;)

So... all that being said, If this topic is kept somewhat active and questions keep flowing in, I may be stopping by a bit more than I have been. (not at all) ;)
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hey man! I've also recently returned from a pretty long break. My question for you is: What amde you come back?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

shnoodlec. wrote:Hey man! I've also recently returned from a pretty long break. My question for you is: What amde you come back?
I’m not back for good. But I just wanted to swing back in to see who all was still here and who all has newly joined. ;)
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

What are you shooting in your signature picture?

Would you rather be Rolf or Georg in Sound of Music?

Have you seen Greatest Showman?

What are your thoughts on Pride And Prejudice?

Do you prefer musicals or plain movies?

Play or movie?

Black and white or color movies?

How old is the oldest movie that you have watched???

*whispers* ARE YOU CRAZY?

*continues to whisper* I *might* be considered crazy by those who know me...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Ninjas or Pirates?
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Star Wars, Star Trek, or both?

If you could learn any foreign language, what would you choose?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Star Wars, Star Trek, or both?

If you could learn any foreign language, what would you choose?

AGH! NO! My youth group split into small groups. I was in the high school guys group and we debated on that for like 15 minutes! XD
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith