Penny Bassett Art

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Penny Bassett Art

Yep, I'm an artist too. I thought I'd show you some of my work!

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Your Penny looks really accurate!! Can you explain what's happening in this scene?

You are a girl of many talents, PB :)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Thank you! :) It's just the scene in No Cause for Concern with Wellington in the Library. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

This is for you Connie :) I just found it from a couple years ago.
Last edited by TigerShadow on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post fixed — Tiger
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Okay, I want to start posting more fan art so here's my most recent creation.

It's Buck and Katrina if anyone can't tell.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Aww that's cute. They are so young. :cry:
xo eht haiasi-
Paula
Peach Cobbler

PennyBassett wrote:Thank you! :) It's just the scene in No Cause for Concern with Wellington in the Library. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

This is for you Connie :) I just found it from a couple years ago.
I love Snoopy your drawing is so adorable :inlove:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?