Art by Kungfunaomi

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I drew Bard from the Hobbit movies for my sister's birthday. We are all diehard LotR fans so we had to go see The Hobbit and watch Legolas be ridiculous so Bard is the new favorite of hers now.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I have never seen LoR(and I'm not sure I want to. I don't like sci-fi:|) but this drawing is really good!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kungfunaomi wrote:Image

I drew Bard from the Hobbit movies for my sister's birthday. We are all diehard LotR fans so we had to go see The Hobbit and watch Legolas be ridiculous so Bard is the new favorite of hers now.
This is brilliant! I love how observable his cheekbones are. :lol: And the folds and creases in his jacket.
Jo March wrote:I have never seen LoR(and I'm not sure I want to. I don't like sci-fi:|) but this drawing is really good!!!
LotR is fantasy, not science fiction. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:I have never seen LoR(and I'm not sure I want to. I don't like sci-fi:|) but this drawing is really good!!!
Yeah GFGH is right, it's fantasy. But it's also really gory but I grew up watching it so I can like tell you how many heads get chopped off in the movie :lol:. Thanks!
GJFH wrote:This is brilliant!
:jason Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
Observable cheekbones are my specialty. JK though in all seriousness I was worried about making them too pointy because they already show up on him a lot but I didn't want to overdo it.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Lol yeah thanks I forgot about that haha fantasy has magic in it sci-do does not. :)
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

All right... I really could seriously not get Steve Nelson's face right but I got it close. Tried again and again. There's a point where you are working too hard and all the fun goes out of it. Herrrrrmmmmm......... moving on.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Kungfunaomi wrote:Image

All right... I really could seriously not get Steve Nelson's face right but I got it close. Tried again and again. There's a point where you are working too hard and all the fun goes out of it. Herrrrrmmmmm......... moving on.
*screams*

ILOVEITSOMUCH.

He is seriously one of my favorite musicians, and I think you did it really well. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote: *screams*

ILOVEITSOMUCH.

He is seriously one of my favorite musicians, and I think you did it really well. :)
Awww thanks! He's one of my favorite too, that's why I'm annoyed about the face. But, thanks.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

That moment when you realize that your lineart looks better than the painting. :?

Oh well I learned a ton about values with the painting part of it.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Wow you're a really good artist.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote:Wow you're a really good artist.
Thanks! That stuff I tried to do for you was way back when I hadn't talked to Gary Locke yet- he set me straight pretty well.
Ha! I open up my email this morning, right, and I have this email in my inbox from Jenny Dillon (art director of ClubHouse Magazine), between her, Gary Locke, Dave Arnold, Jesse Florea, and Stephen O' Rear, conferring about the November issue of Tori's story. And I'm like what the heck because the story and Gary's roughs and their budget and stuff are all there, and so I sent an email to Jenny Dillon asking her what the heck. I mean neat, but what the heck? So she emails me back- my contact was right next to Nathan Hoobler's, she clicked on mine accidentally.

It was a good day. :D Now I am very inspired.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oops that's cute :)
Jo March
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Wow is
All I have to say is wow!!!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Katie10 wrote:Wow is
All I have to say is wow!!!

Naw, I'm just teasing you. :D Thanks!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL that is hilarious!!!
Jo March
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

O.o is how I was when I saw your drawings
Last edited by Katie10 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

No, Katie10, because you didn't link to an image file, but rather a whole internet page.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Caricature of Kim Jong Un. Taking this class now in Schoolism- first lesson, first caricature. I want to do character design- realism is the foundation to caricature, and caricature is the foundation to character design. One step at a time here, and everyone always says to practice realism no matter what kind of artist you are, so I won't ever be departing from there.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

/me sniffs

That poor guy as a caricature. So very kind. *runs and hides faraway*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOLOLOL This is such a good caricature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo March