Art by Kungfunaomi

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Art by Kungfunaomi

OK I figure maybe I should just make a split thread since I've been posting a ton of it in the comic project thread. Image
Here's Buck as Guy Goodfellow. Nobody's seen it except those on Odysseynerds because it really was just an experiment. I tried painting over it but it just was killing it, something you DON'T want to do ever. So I left it as pencil.

Image And then most of you guys saw this one already.

Image And then this one I see some stuff I would change already, but it's an experiment. It's all an experiment.

Anyways, I'll probably post stuff on here. I mean like- continue to.

Image And this one is like ehhhhh. I was messing around with stuff, me and my friend were chatting about what it would look like if we made an AIO card game. We managed to get as far as emailing FotF and deciding that the art style would not be quite like what I did. FotF said no. Darn. We probably would never have gotten around to it anyway.

Anyway, always improving. Never have the same style twice, never do the same thing twice, just improving way too fast. Gary Locke is the one who showed me where to improve- if it weren't for him and his recommendation for Schoolism.com, I'd still be drawing Sonic the Hedgehog with a lead pencil and a sharpie.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Woah! Your stuff is legit!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:Woah! Your stuff is legit!
Haha I should hope so :D Thanks.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

A cloth study I did today. Just messing around with edges and values.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

That is beautiful!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:That is beautiful!!!
Thank you :D It was relaxing after two epic fails in painting this week. Rey and Finn will have to wait until another time...
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

:) That might be nice. Can't wait to see it!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

So this was an interesting experiment. Image
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

This is really pretty! I like how the lines are subtly defined but the objects are still clearly there.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I love how did you Buck, even if I don't know who Guy Goodfellow is. The expression on his face to the intricacy of his vest. It's very well done. :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:I love how did you Buck, even if I don't know who Guy Goodfellow is. The expression on his face to the intricacy of his vest. It's very well done. :D
Thanks! If you listen to Legacy Part 2 you will know that Guy Goodfellow is just the guy he was playing in the... well, play. So I guess it's like Buck in costume.
Jo March wrote:This is really pretty! I like how the lines are subtly defined but the objects are still clearly there.
Thanks! Yeah I really was doing just a value/color study but I am kind of mad at myself for chopping the edges pretty good. And edges in an artist's term doesn't just mean the outside around everything, like you think of an edge of something, it means all planes within an object. So like on the yellow ball, the edge between the light and shadow I made too hard. But oh well. It wasn't an edge study.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

You did a good job anyway! :)
Jo March
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

And if any of you get Clubhouse Magazine then you will be receiving this older piece of art I did as a poster this month.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh that's awesome!!
Jo March
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

All of your artwork is really good! My favorites are Buck as Guy Goodfellow and Crowder. I just got my Clubhouse Magazine earlier this week and saw that picture in it. It's so cool to find out you drew it! Nice work! :D
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

MnM wrote:All of your artwork is really good! My favorites are Buck as Guy Goodfellow and Crowder. I just got my Clubhouse Magazine earlier this week and saw that picture in it. It's so cool to find out you drew it! Nice work! :D
Thanks! I came up with the gorilla at 10pm one night and to draw it the next afternoon, I climbed a tree to get the gesture, while having someone take a picture. It had plenty of editing, but technically that is me on the stick. :lol:
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

:lol: That's awesome. I like the gorilla's expression.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL! You did a great job, Naomi the Gorilla!
Jo March
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:LOL! You did a great job, Naomi the Gorilla!
IKR Now you can use Clubhouse and TRACK ME DOWN. And thanks!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL! Yeah I'll see you in, oh, about three months. Hahahahaha
Jo March