Art by Kungfunaomi

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Research, guys, it matters. I'm putting together Friday's art lesson and to show my class that research matters, I have two tigers. I have not drawn a realistic tiger before. The first, on the left, is the one that I just picked a photo off the internet, drew what I saw, boom done. It's not a bad tiger, it's just not a good tiger.
The second one, on the right, is the one that I drew after an hour's worth of anatomical research. Muscles, skeletal structure, the observations of other artists. I think the results will convince my class to research for themselves.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh. My. Gosh. This is so realistic!!!!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

OK so I have a new art blog and I want to make it more social and maybe rack up some followers. My old one will be deleted on Saturday, and my new one can be found here:
https://kungfunaomi.wordpress.com/
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Well, it's been awhile! Here's an absolutely nasty painting for you Hobbit fans! Azog, anyone?

Here's also a character design lineup I did while in art class.

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Wow! Nice!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Thank you!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Talent. Lot's of talent. These are great! I love your art! :mrgreen:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

At first glance I thought the first one was real! That's awemazing!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:Talent. Lot's of talent. These are great! I love your art! :mrgreen:
Practice, too. I think a lot of people can do this if they practice and learn for a long time. Thanks!
Katie10 wrote:At first glance I thought the first one was real! That's awemazing!
Ha, thanks! :D
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

https://kungfunaomi.wordpress.com/2018/ ... ver-diary/ this details how the August 2018 Clubhouse Cover was made. Technically my second horse in the whole wide world!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Haha that's awesome! I was wondering who drew the cover! :lol:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

"Seriously I have drawn one friggen horse in my entire life. ONE.
And so I did the smart thing…
And told them that I can definitely do it."

Most relatable thing I've ever read.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:"Seriously I have drawn one friggen horse in my entire life. ONE.
And so I did the smart thing…
And told them that I can definitely do it."

Most relatable thing I've ever read.
Lol when did that happen to you? I'm curious now.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh... In everything. I'm just a huge overachiever sometimes. I'm a very "we'll figure it out" person. And I think in art in particular someone will commission a piece and 90% of the time I've never done what they're asking me to do :wacky:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote: someone will commission a piece and 90% of the time I've never done what they're asking me to do :wacky:
That's literally the life of an artist.