Music by Ox

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Music by Ox

I thought I might as well just start a thread by now. =0 For occasional piano videos I may put out. :yes:

My first one with be a cover I did for a competition. =0 This is my cover of Peter Hollens' song "In December." It is a song he co-wrote, and he is hosting a cover competition for it, asking for people to cover it and he'll give out prizes to his favorites. I don't have a chance of winning (there are some really good ones, you should check them out), but I had fun arranging this so that's all that matters. :mrgreen: Enjoooyyy.

(ALSO. MY FIRST APPEARANCE ON THE SS :mad: )
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

THAT'S what you.... look like??? O.o O.o /me can't handle this :mad: :mad:

I really hope you win. :mrgreen: #teamOxforOregon
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well, first off, you did an amazing job.

Secondly, this song reminds me of Once Upon a December from Anastasia in parts.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:THAT'S what you.... look like??? O.o O.o /me can't handle this :mad: :mad:
The joke is hilarious.
Miss Friendship wrote:I really hope you win. :mrgreen: #teamOxforOregon
Well I didn't, as expected. =p I realllllly really like the second place cover though. You all should watch it. =0 https://youtu.be/gvd2KV-P6T0
Belle wrote:Well, first off, you did an amazing job. Secondly, this song reminds me of Once Upon a December from Anastasia in parts.
Thanks Belle! And yes, that was the point. I added Once Upon a December into the intro and ending, and made the first verse minor so it matched Once Upon a December more. Nice catch tho. :mrgreen:
xo eht haiasi-