Hipster's pencil

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
hipster_
Strawberry

Hipster's pencil

Hey guys! I'm still kinda new to the SS, but I would like to show you guys some of my pencil drawings! I haven't worked on anything lately, but I can show you some stuff from earlier this year as well as last year. I like to draw eyes and portraits of people. Is there anything you might suggest for me to draw? I could draw just about anybody if I have a picture. Maybe even an AIO character that is your favorite, I could draw! (animated things aren't my strongest point though) Btw, the eye in my avatar pic is one of my drawings! I will try to get a bigger image of it.

Anything that you think of, let me know! In the meantime, I will show you what I have done! :P
p.s. i like criticism and comments, so it doesn't hurt to suggest improvements!
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wow Hipster_ That eye is great, it almost looks like it's looking at me!!!
Do you draw animals? If so could you draw a horse?
Proud K.R.E Member
hipster_
Strawberry

Mickey wrote:Wow Hipster_ That eye is great, it almost looks like it's looking at me!!!
Do you draw animals? If so could you draw a horse?
Thanks, Mickey! I actually have drawn a horse before but unfortunately it ended up...in a dog's mouth lol. I can definitely shoot for another attempt though.
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
hipster_
Strawberry

So..here's the larger picture of my eye
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What an excellent sketch hipster! I love the detail within the iris and that it branches off to darkness near the edge. Your highlighting work is also good, giving the illusion your eye has dimension. :clap: :clap: :clap: I would definitely want to see more of your art, keep it up!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
hipster_
Strawberry

GJFH wrote:What an excellent sketch hipster! I love the detail within the iris and that it branches off to darkness near the edge. Your highlighting work is also good, giving the illusion your eye has dimension. :clap: :clap: :clap: I would definitely want to see more of your art, keep it up!

Thanks so much, GJFH!!! The shading and highlighting was definitely a challenge for me! :)
hipster_
Strawberry

Well....I also like to draw people, and I drew Cara Delevingne (and English fashion model) just for fun! ;)

I didn't quite finish her hair...I have a habit of pausing on my drawings and then finishing them later.
hipster_
Strawberry

Ok so this isn't actually a drawing...this is a paper mosaic art piece that I had to do in art class last year.
Everything on this is made out of paper:
Last edited by hipster_ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

You're going to have many great things to add to the Gallery :)
Can you draw Buck? I tried for hours but...I can't do it.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
hipster_
Strawberry

Didi wrote:You're going to have many great things to add to the Gallery :)
Can you draw Buck? I tried for hours but...I can't do it.
Thaaaaankkks Didi you're so sweet :D :D
Ah! Buck! Now that would be a challenge for me, but I'm gonna try that.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Hmmm that's strange I can't see the first one but I can see the other to, and there great. I wish I could draw like that.
Oh and a quick note you might want to put your drawings in a spoiler!
Proud K.R.E Member
hipster_
Strawberry

Ahhh hmm...and how do I put images in the spoiler?
Thanks Mickey!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

All you have to do is click on the spoiler button, it'll show up like this,
you just put the image between the two!
Proud K.R.E Member
hipster_
Strawberry

oooh! Thank you!!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Your welcome, anything to help.
Proud K.R.E Member
hipster_
Strawberry

:)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

you're an awesome artist! I'd like to see more drawings! You're really good at eyes. And people.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
hipster_
Strawberry

Ameraka wrote:you're an awesome artist! I'd like to see more drawings! You're really good at eyes. And people.
Thank you Ameraka! I'm getting inspired to do some more...you will start seeing more soon for sure :yes:
hipster_
Strawberry

Ok, so this was supposed to be Jennifer Lopez...but it turned into something else lol. I drew this about...a year ago exactly.