Kelly's Diary

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Kelly's Diary

Ok so starting today I'm gonna write and post a diary entry by Kellie. I'm going to try to keep this up until Marvin comes back. (Well, that's the goal at least.) So enjoy!

Dear Diary,

Today I came to live with the Washingtons. They're the nice people I talked about earlier remember? Tamika is great. We have a lot of fun together. Is's kinda cool ya know? I barely know them but this family has taken me into their home and even more importantly, they treat me like I'm part of the family. Not like I'm an addition or a useless, extra item, by like a member of the family. I feel at home with them.

-Kelly
Last edited by PennyBassett on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Also keep in mind that these are unedited.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Very nice, PennyBasset! I like this idea! maybe when I finish my book, I will post a chapter a week. I am not making any promises, though!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oooo! Sounds cool! I'd like that! And thank you.