It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: djchatswithu Fanfiction
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:43 am 
Chocolate Chip

hey, over the last few years I've had several AIO fanfiction ideas so I thought it was time I put them out for people to see. they are not all canon with the series and they don't all take place in the same 'universe'. this first one is more scenes then a full story, and is set during The long End part 3

Tthis first bit is Skint's POV as buck ties up the Meltsners. this first scene was inspired by the podcast with David Selby talking about skints reaction to losing buck, and the scene where skint tells buck he thought of him as a son. I'll do Buck, Katrina and Eugene's POV soon.

He had been waiting for this moment for several years. Ever since the day that the boy he thought of as a son chose that woman over him. He had spent years teaching buck in the art of cons, and no geeky blonde was going to take him away. Now he watched as she was bound helpless by the boy she had taken from him. He had it all planned. Once he had Buck’s inheritance he would ‘lose’ his phone, and leave that crazy Two-bits to do what he wanted with them. The young couple would be out of the picture, and feel the pain for taking Buck from him. Two-bits would take the fall, But most importantly, Buck, the boy he thought of as his son, would have nowhere to go but to him.

I'm working on other POV's from a few other episodes, as well as full fanfiction stories. let me know what you think.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: djchatswithu Fanfiction
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am 
Chocolate Chip

Ooo, yes! Great job! I’m excited to read more! :clap:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:57 am 
Fudge Marble

Wow, that was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to read the rest!

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:46 am 
Chocolate Chip

Thanks, I've already written Eugene's POV. I'm thinking that the different POV's will follow the rest of part 3. I'm thinking that I'll probably do Katrina next and end with Buck reuniting with the Meltsners.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 am 
Chocolate Chip

Just working on the next part (Eugene's POV) but I may do a rewrite of Skint's POV first. I want to do an alternate plot to the end of green ring where skint leaves, so I'll upload a 2nd version of Skint's POV. I'll leave the first version for those who like reading something 'canon' with the series. I'm also working on a slightly different version of the Novacom Saga, but following Eugene/Katrina from their POV, I'm still working out a few details, but I am working on a scene involving Monica Stone. Other character POV's will be Monica, Tom, and a maybe a few surprises. Lastly, I'm finishing off a short fanfiction that has to do with a Disney movie, set not long after an episode from The Deep End.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:31 am 
Chocolate Chip

Hey everyone, here's the 2nd part to my 'The Long End part 3" character POV's. next up will be Buck's POV, which probably won't be as long. I want to get the other parts uploaded soon so I can start uploading other stories.

When I heard buck call Mr Skint by name, my stomach muscles tighten, the man who had mislead a boy for so many years, and had practically kidnapped my loving wife was stand there at the door, as if he was a friend who had stopped by on the way to his intended destination. I was ready to defend my family with my fists, but I didn’t want to endanger Katrina or Buck and was able to restrain myself. I remembered what buck told us several times since arriving home the previous night, “his weakness is finding our weakness”. I was sure Skint would simply demand that buck should go with him, and I couldn’t believe it when he positioned two of our dining room chars back to back and ordered us to sit down. He then ordered buck to tape us to our seats. After Buck reluctantly finished securing me, I watch Skint carefully, knowing that I would be helpless if he decided to hurt Katrina, she was after all, the person who had convinced Buck to turn away from con artistry to a life of good. As soon as he left, I managed to reach Katrina’s hand to try and reassure her that everything would be fine. A few minutes later, when the officer who had been watching from down the street released me, I immediately embraced my wife. We knew that Buck and Monty Whittaker would soon have Skint safely in custody.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:10 pm 
Fudge Marble

These have been so enjoyable. You're really bringing out some emotion that I think was missed in The Long End, so thank you. I hadn't taken the time to really think through what was going on in Eugene's mind during this scene, and I think you were right on with it. Well done!

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:59 pm 
Chocolate Chip

PennyBassett wrote:
These have been so enjoyable. You're really bringing out some emotion that I think was missed in The Long End, so thank you. I hadn't taken the time to really think through what was going on in Eugene's mind during this scene, and I think you were right on with it. Well done!

Thanks, I'm working on Buck's POV, which will cover the rest of the episode. Katrina's POV will cover parts of Skint's trial, which I'll piece together with a few hints and references to a story I'm working on.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:39 am 
Chocolate Chip

Ok, so here's the first Part of Buck's POV, which will start from Skint arriving at the door to arriving at the bank. I've added an extra scene which takes place the night before.

I had spent most of the night thinking about all the things I had done with Mr Skint. Then something clicked, Mr Skint was always looking for a person's weak spot, but what if THAT was HIS weak spot. it seemed to fit together and by morning I had worked out how use this information against Mr Skint.

Later
I couldn’t believe my eyes, Mr skint had just appeared at the door. As I tried to work out why Mr Skint would do something so bold, Eugene came up yelling at Mr Skint to leave, I knew that if Mr Skint had the guts to show up at the front door then he wouldn’t just leave. He tried to tell Eugene and Katrina that I was living there as part of some plan for him, But I think Miss Katrina was just confused why he would think that would work. The next thing I knew Mr skint was ordering me to tape my foster parents to a couple of chairs. Eugene was defiant but Miss Katrina got him to sit down, she seemed to have no fear of Mr Skint at all. As I shakily taped their hands behind the chairs I tried to reassure them that everything would be alright, but I think I was actually telling myself that. I felt sick to my stomach as I forced myself to place the tape over Miss Katrina’s mouth. I then reluctantly climbed into the stolen pick up truck waiting outside. I knew that the police were down the road but I was still worried something would go wrong. After about 10 minutes Mr Skint told me that two bits was coming to hold the Meltsner’s hostage, and that two bits was to “work on them” if I didn’t cooperate. I knew he was trying to scare me, but I couldn’t be sure if he had changed since I last saw him, and two bits seemed to be very unpredictable. I decided to test my former mentor and get some answers I had been looking for all my life. I took a deep breath and told Mr Skint that I wouldn’t do anything unless he told me about my past first. he seemed reluctant but began to tell me about him and my parents, and how he thought of me as his own son. After he was done I felt slightly touched at how much he cared about me, but that feeling was quickly replaced by the image of two of the most important people in my life at the mercy of a violent kid with nothing to lose. Just before we reached the bank Mr Skint called two bits, who seemed to take great pleasure in the idea of hurting them. I then climbed out the truck, ready to finally bring Mr Skint to justice.

the second part should be up soon, I'm just working on at the police station, where Eugene explains what happened after Buck left the house, and why he has his arm in a sling.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:24 am 
Chocolate Chip

Ok, here's part 2 of Buck's POV. I decided to add to what happened in the episode, sort of a "what could/might have happened".

As we walked into the room where the deposit boxes were I quickly explained that I would stay outside as it reminded me too much of the juvenile corrections centre. When Mr skint bought my fairly bad excuse I could tell he was only thinking of the money he could get, and after I called his bluff I signalled for the shutters to drop. After all these years, I was the one who had lead Mr Skint into finally getting arrested. Mr Skint said he was disappointed in me, and although I enjoyed some of our legal activities, I was glad he was finally where he belonged. After placing Mr Skint under arrest Monty took me to the Police station. Even though Monty had said that Two bits hadn’t got anywhere near the house Monty explained that two bits had put up a fight only 50 yards from the front door, where apparently Mr Eugene tackled Two Bits and held him down until some police officers arrived. Inside the station Monty took me to Detective Polhaus’s office, where Miss Katrina was waiting. As I hugged her I shed a few tears knowing that we wouldn’t have to worry about Mr Skint again. Then Eugene came in with a bandaged arm, Detective Polhaus explained that Eugene had sprained his arm tackling Two Bits, as the latter said that he was told to hurt Katrina by Mr Skint. I didn’t think that Eugene was the type of guy who would tackle someone, but Eugene explained that he would do anything to protect Katrina and me. The Detective explained that Mr Skint would probably go to court in a week or so, as he was apparently on some wanted list for some stuff he did before he took me in. I knew the trial was probably going to be difficult to get through, but it would be worth it if I could be free of the past.

let me know what you think, I'm hoping to get the last part up in the next week or two.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:31 pm 
Fudge Marble

Aw! This was very sweet. I liked the deep descriptions and insight into Buck's character. Good stuff. Keep it up!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 am 
Chocolate Chip

Hey, just a quick update, I'm not sure when I'll have the last part up. it's just going to be Buck and Katrina's testimonies at Skint's trial, so not very long. I'm working on a short story that I may upload first. if anyone wants a hint, it involves a one of the many Disney animated movies.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:54 am 
Fudge Marble

Oooo I'm intrigued!

Offline Profile