djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu fanfiction

Hi everyone, I will upload stuff as I work on it. I'm currently working on a story involving Connie, Jason, Eugene, Katrina, Jack, Wooton, Penny, Bart, Brandon teller, Armitage Shanks, Whit, Tom, Professor Marcus and Dr Blackguaard. Also trying to fit Richard Maxwell in as well, though not sure where.

PLEASE NOTE: In my version of the show, Armatige didn't die (his cause of death was completely unrealistic in my opinion, and didn't match up with what the technology was designed to do)
Thelma Meltsner's whereabouts are unknown (how she died was never actually explained, so I'll be adressing her status in a fanfic one day.)
Tom, Agnes, Jack and Joanne are still around and active.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so here's the first part of my version of "The Long End Part 3"
I'll try and get the next part up in a couple of days.
Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...
When I first heard the episode it sounded like Jules was going to be involved, so I was surprised when Jules didn't appear. thought I would explore that. next part is nearly written so should be up sooner than I thought.
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

Drama!

I'm interested to see what comes next!
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, here's the next part. It will probably be at least another week or so before the next chapter is out.
Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!
No!! He got knocked out.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, here's the 3rd part. I don't know if i'll get anymore done until the new year. I've started working on a few ideas for some Bassett fanfiction, but I want to hear the next album first before I start, as some of the details depand on what happens.
/spoiler]
Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Why are you hurting the people I love I demand justice! I can't wait to read more from you!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:Why are you hurting the people I love I demand justice! I can't wait to read more from you!
Ah, but in your fanfic at least three fan favorite characters were shot dead, one's been paralyzed, one's in a wheelchair and thinking about divorce, and one or two others seem to be about to have some sort of emotional breakdown. I only knocked someone unconscious, which has happened in the series.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

You know... Alright fair enough lol
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

This is really good I’m enjoying reading it!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so i'm back. I've just heard 'breaking news' and I think 'Ajax' is just who I need for a fanfic i came up with a few years ago. the fact that he's always claiming that Eugene is working for the government (and what happened to Ted and Eugene) is the perfect lead up. I'll hopefully have the rest of 'the long end part 3' up soon.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so i'm back. I've just heard 'breaking news' and I think 'Ajax' is just who I need for a fanfic i came up with a few years ago. I'll hopefully have the rest of 'the long end part 3' up soon.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, here's the next part. trying to finish this off quickly, but don't want it to sound too rushed. I wanted to include Sparky, the Meltsner's puppy, who seem to have been overlooked by the writers when they wrote this 3-parter.
I'm not sure when i will get the next part up. I have come up with an alternate version of what happened in the finale of 'the Green Ring Conspiracy' which is referenced in the last few parts of this story, and a follow up story covering skint's trial, which I have written a large chunk of. I'll be telling it thought the character's statements/testimonies.
Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

While I finish working on my current Fanfic, I thought I'd sum up some of the ideas i'm working on, and see which one you guys think I should do first.
1. An alternate version of Eugene's past where he goes with his uncle to Africa but survives the train crash. He is taken by Dalton to New York and kept as a prisoner in the basement as a hostage. Thelma lives and hopes of seeing Eugene again one day. the events with Everett stay the same. Katrina works at Whits End after meeting Connie at the college. Whit takes Katrina on a business trip to New York where they are staying in the hotel Dalton lives at (Whit knows of Dalton from the middle east so the latter managed to get them a discount on their rooms). Whit grows suspicious of Dalton's strange activity which leads to Katrina trapped with the imprisoned Eugene. Meanwhile Jason and Tasha have been teamed up for a simple mission to retrieve evidence of a gun smuggling ring, only to get caught up in an uprising. the two plots are connected and Dalton is bought down, with the Meltsners moving to Odyssey.
2. a series of events leaves Eugene confused and distraught. Whit is suddenly not in the middle east, Katrina (whom he believes is only a love interest) has apparently gotten married, a strange man is trying to find him. the only things he is certain about is that he works at Whits End and that Connie also works there serving Ice-cream. after leaving a confusing message to Connie, Eugene sets out to work out what is real, but as everyone tries to find him, Eugene becomes more unpredictable.
3. As an experiment Buck plugs his laptop into the imagination station hoping to have a birthday party no one will forget, suddenly Wooton is a candle stick, Jason is a street rat, and Jack is an extremely famillar duck. Also Eugene is a multi-billionare and Lucy is a top reporter, trying to figure out the secret identity of - her husband?
4. Short story: A photo among his parent possessions leads Buck and Jules to the mines at Trickle lake, But as Connie and Eugene search for them, a sinister force is out to beat the teens to their goal
5. An alternate version of the Novacom Saga where Monica is one of the good guys. Monica Stone is forced to do things she doesn't want to to save her brother from being killed by Mr Charles. her decisions could cost several lives, or give her some unexpected allies.
Let me know which one you think I should do next. I'm working out a few other ideas and will post them when I've fleshed them out a bit.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ooo I really like all of these! If I had to choose a favorite though, I think I'd go with #1 or #4.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I think 3 looks interesting.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

These all sound super interesting! If I had to pick one, I'd probably say #4.
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett