Shepard and Ox Recording

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Shepard and Ox Recording

Bethany Shepard and I have collaborated both our talents and recorded a song! Bethany is a great singer, and I... play the piano. :P We decided to work together on a song we both enjoy, and record it. :wacky:

So, here it is! The song "Daryl is a Boy (and he lives in my closet)" by Michael Mitnick, performed by Isaiah the Ox (Pianist) and Bethany Shepard (Singer). :mrgreen:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nEYO84wasa

*note: the song contains mild bathroom humor*
xo eht haiasi-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

That's awesome! You're both amazingly talented, Bethany you have a beautiful voice and I wish I could play piano as well as you Isaiah.
Where is that song from by the way?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Thank you. =D

It's not from anything actually. Just a silly song someone wrote, probably for people to use in auditions.
xo eht haiasi-
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Wow. Hahaha great recording guys! We should try and do a tri-collaboration sometime. :D ;) (as long as I'm not Daryl. :P :lol: )