Tiger's Sketchamascribbles

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

It looks like Marvin just ran up on the others hugging and launched himself on them. :) Very detailed happy picture! :)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

A lot of motion and depth and vivid color - I love this. All are lovely. You should illustrate for something. AIO, maybe.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

So I've been on a bit of a Kelly kick recently; have this beautiful broken bird at 10 and...I dunno, 20 or so? Anyway, this was fun.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES! Ugh, this is gorgeous!!! I love Kelly so much! She needs to come back!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Beautiful as always, Tiger. I love the color of 10 year old kelly's shirt, as weird as it sounds! It's like a brownish gray that's blended together perfectly and actually looks like a shirt, rather than a block of color. Same with her jeans! And the wrinkles in her jacket look perfect. You're so great on the small details that help make the drawing even better overall!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

That's really good. Are they both of Kelly?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I keep forgetting to reply to people when I post these. :P
Connie G. wrote:That's really good. Are they both of Kelly?
Yep! One is ten-year-old Kelly, the other is how I picture her at around age twenty or so.
Audrey wrote:Beautiful as always, Tiger. I love the color of 10 year old kelly's shirt, as weird as it sounds! It's like a brownish gray that's blended together perfectly and actually looks like a shirt, rather than a block of color. Same with her jeans! And the wrinkles in her jacket look perfect. You're so great on the small details that help make the drawing even better overall!
Thank you so much! :D I work really hard on trying to make those details work, so it's nice to see that it paid off. I actually own a black leather jacket, so I took a couple of selfies and used them as references for the wrinkles and folds.
Audrey wrote:Wow, Tiger, this is gorgeous! The concept is adorable and I can't get over how incredible your colors/shadows/shading/everything is. There's a lot of depth to it if that makes sense? Especially in Liz's hair, it's beautiful. I love your art!
Liz's hair was probably the most fun for me to illustrate; I love drawing waves and curls, and red hair is the best to color.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:It looks like Marvin just ran up on the others hugging and launched himself on them. :) Very detailed happy picture! :)
That's such a Marvin thing to do, isn't it? Sees a Mandy appreciation group hug and gets in on it. ^_^
Ameraka wrote:A lot of motion and depth and vivid color - I love this. All are lovely. You should illustrate for something. AIO, maybe.
Well, thanks! I'd be honored to illustrate for AIO, to be totally honest. If AIO were to relaunch an animated series someday, I would so love to be the art director.
Pound Foolish wrote:Ha ha ha! Epic, so going on Odyssey Moments (if you submit it.)

I accept that look for Dern as canon. And how refreshing, in fan art, Marvin doesn't look so dimwitted you have an irrational urge deep down to punch his teeth out.
Haha, is this some PF shade I'm seeing? ;)

This is a drawing I did in Photoshop; it's Mandy Straussberg in the "Blooming" palette from this color palette challenge I found on Tumblr.

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh wow! That is a fantastic drawing TigerShadow, I love the colour variation in this, the shadows and highlights. It's amazing :clap: .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I agree! It's a superb execution of color replacement and light affects! What program did you use?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:Oh wow! That is a fantastic drawing TigerShadow, I love the colour variation in this, the shadows and highlights. It's amazing :clap: .
Why, thank you. ^_^
PennyBassett wrote:I agree! It's a superb execution of color replacement and light affects! What program did you use?
Thanks! I used Photoshop.

These are kind of sloppy-looking and faded, but I used them for a class project, so I figured I might as well post them here. They were my attempts at practicing different female body types, and naturally I chose some Odyssey ladies.

Top R-L: Lucy, Robyn, Mandy, Sarah

Bottom R-L: Liz, Donna, Tamika, Kelly

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

*gasp* This is amazing Tiger! :clap: :clap: :clap:
The sketches look alive, with their expressions and different stances, the diversity...
I can tell which character is which without the caption! Please, post more artwork if you can. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Why thank you ^_^

Here, have some glurge-worthy cutesie-fluff.