Renae's Musical Corner

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Renae's Musical Corner

It's about time I had me one of these. :geek:
This is da place where I'll be posting musical selections 1) that I have performed 2) that my school has preformed, or 3) THAT I SIMPLY LOVE TOO MUCH AND CAN ONLY BUT KEEP FROM DYING A SLOW DEATH IF I SHARE THEM WITH YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE O.o
To start of this thread with a bang, here is a video of the boys from my school singing a Gaither song. Sorry about the noise in the background (it was at a dinner and Romanians are all about food food and more food)
Speaking of food...Bon apetit! Enjoy!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Wow! They're really good!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Renae
Fudge Marble

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Wow! They're really good!
Yup yup! They even made it to finals at IACS competitions!!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What's IACS?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Renae
Fudge Marble

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What's IACS?
IACS is Illinois Association of Christian Schools and is a statewide branch of AACS (American Association of Christian Schools). Every year we compete with other schools and the first place winners go to Bob Jones University in SC to compete nation wide!