From the Mixed Up Files of Belle

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I love it! I like sad things :P they are relatable. Very good!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Wow. I feel like you have a lot of talent stored up! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Hey, Lady GG, is the title of this thread a nod to "From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler?" Just curious! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:Hey, Lady GG, is the title of this thread a nod to "From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler?" Just curious! :D
Yeuppers! I would hope someone would notice. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

I guess you have to be an older person in order to get it. (no offense, you realize, since I'm quite old myself) :D BTW, how are you "Catspaw" of the SS? Is this a reference to The Last Great Adventure of the Summer?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:I guess you have to be an older person in order to get it. (no offense, you realize, since I'm quite old myself) :D BTW, how are you "Catspaw" of the SS? Is this a reference to The Last Great Adventure of the Summer?
No, it's actually a reference to Catspaw being the nickname of the head honcho over at the ToO.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ah, insider joke. You're the head honcho? :?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:Ah, insider joke. You're the head honcho? :?
On here, yeup. I answer to Jacob, but he lives in the shadows, like ShadowPaw on the ToO.com