Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I liked it! I love Rosy's Fluttershy!
But it should have been Rainbow. That's her favorite.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why thanks, all of you. You're all so kind, as ever.

Homeschoolcowgirl, that is a brilliant idea. In honor of that being my first suggestion, and in honor of me absolutely adoring that idea, consider it done.

Thank you kindly, Blondie. I have to admit, you're quite an avatar maker, by the way.

TS, thanks... I have to admit I am proud of my achievements there as well.

Metal, don't listen to your weirdo of a mashed potatoes topped with strawberries devouring lovergirl. You look dashing. Dash-ing.

Good, Audrey. Does it look someone like as well as pristinely capturing your personality?

Oh, thank you, sir.

Beth, to be honest, that's my favorite part. That was my first pony, and I had to draw it on a very small canvas, but it turned out. Yay.

Speaking of which, Rosy, no comments from you yet. Don't you like how you look? Or maybe not... No matter how I draw you, my siblings keep telling me you look creepy. :) Unfortunately, that's what I often end up with when I try to draw cute. I'd say you look fairly good, though.

Okay, so, the next strip will be us SSers doing an AIO scene. Which scene will it be!? Submit your ideas below!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wakko
Pistachio

Maybe a scene from Do or Diet?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Do the SSers doing the acting class scene from A Class Act.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

The scene where Malcolm Lear and Edwin battle onstage with colds for Hamlet's Soliloquy.
~ Walker in Dreams
Helios
Butter Pecan

The pizza-on-a-lightbulb from Slumber Party!!! :D (and why do you keep harping over the mashed potatoes and strawberries? Good grief! O.o )
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Well, Kevin, it just seems like an odd taste for an obviously classy villain as yourself. But, I suppose you're entitled to like mashed potatoes and strawberries.

PF, ma'am, I think you should do a scene with Emily in it, of course.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow, these ideas are amazing. I like them all, I'll let you know when I decide. (Though I'm unlikely to do the Malcom Lear vs. Blackgaard one, bro, though that is an unforgettable aio scene. That's more sound-humor. It would be hard to make that scene funny with only visuals and text.)

So far, I may be leaning towards either Gretia's or Mr. Whit's End's.

But I haven't made up my mind. Keep voting your favorite AIO scenes. Well, okay, you don't have to. But I appreciate all the great ideas I get.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote: Speaking of which, Rosy, no comments from you yet. Don't you like how you look? Or maybe not... No matter how I draw you, my siblings keep telling me you look creepy. :) Unfortunately, that's what I often end up with when I try to draw cute. I'd say you look fairly good, though.
Ack...sorry. I keep missing this topic. But anyways, yes, I think I look really cute. (Way cuter than I do in real life ;) ) You did a great job on the Fluttershy, especially for it being your first pony drawing. I still have my first of Rarity, and wow is it terrible.
But I don't really have a favorite favorite pony anymore. I like all the mane 6, and I kept changing it over and over again until I gave up and decided that I have 6 favorite ponies. ;)
Anyways, keep up the good work, PF! I can't wait to see your next drawing. =)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks Rosy.

Annnd it's up!

Click to see if YOU made it in!
The first installment of the winning scene is below. The next installment will be up next month.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Am I... crying? O_O

And Helios looks like Miley Cyrus. XD Not complaining, just saying.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Yeah Helios looks like some runaway model/druggie.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Metal15 wrote:Am I... crying? O_O

And Helios looks like Miley Cyrus. XD Not complaining, just saying.
No, I'm sure it would take rather a lot to make you weep. It's just a comics style of drawing eyes, they look somewhat like commas.

I'm sure if we put Helios alongside Miss Miley we'd see some difference. I cannot prove it though though as I don't particularly care to do a Miley google image search.
Blitz wrote:Yeah Helios looks like some runaway model/druggie.
If you say so. But how do you know Helios looks like a druggy? How many are you familiar with?
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I was about to say the same thing, what classifies as looking like a druggie? O_o Spiky hair? Winking? Ear-rings? Looking cool?? XD
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Helios
Butter Pecan

I would never cut my hair that short...I'd shave myself bald first! :twisted: And I would NEVER wear tight jeans like that or stand like that either! Tho I must admit Metal looked pretty cute as Connie. *laughs hysterically*

As for all the comments that PF made me look like a druggy...haha....PF, try and make me look like Zanya out of the Disavowed GI Joe series next time, would ya? I totally dig green-and-black dredlocks, gobs of facial piercings, belly button rings, and skull midriff T-shirts. *rolls eyes* I'm joking, btw. (But Zanya is awesome cool)

You did lovely, Ma'am. I think your drawings improve over tiime. :D And the comic with Connie and Blackgaard is spot-on! But you spelled "marvelous" wrong...on purpose? :?

(PS Metal, you are sooo soooo dead for saying I look like MC... :twisted: )
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Sorry, truth hurts. ;D

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As some of you may have already noticed, I am no longer updating this thread (for the time being at least.) Instead, I've moved the S.S.S.S. to the main board under the The Front Counter. So, for part two of the Soda Shoppers playing the scene from A Class Act, please check out here:

http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... =14&t=2081
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Dr. Blackgaard
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

The Art IS foolish...(sorry if I was mean). Any picture of Emily? Any picture of the ERK?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

If there's anything not foolish about this topic, it would be PF's signature. You have really pretty handwriting bestest. xD