Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Liz'alike wrote:*applauds* Wunderbar, PF! Einfach herrlich! I think you have fun with these ;) hehe
Yay! German! *high-fives Lex*
It is lovely and wonderful. You're a great artist! :D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, well, after the experiment with Blondie that completely ruined her expression, and trying to draw glass on you in another drawing to see if it worked any better from the side (it didn't, it was nightmarish. The part of the frame that goes over your ear was impossibel to arrange so that it didn't go over your eye or eyebrow.) From now on, you and Blondie are sentenced to contacts.

Shorts again? I will not have a Christian-girl-modesty-cat-fight on my thread.

Um... I look forward to meeting you too. Glad you liked it.

PS, oh you posted as I did, Snoodlerella. (It's spelled snoodle, not shnoodle. Someone needed to tell you.) Thank you so much. That's sweet.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, well, after the experiment with Blondie that completely ruined her expression, and trying to draw glass on you in another drawing to see if it worked any better from the side (it didn't, it was nightmarish. The part of the frame that goes over your ear was impossibel to arrange so that it didn't go over your eye or eyebrow.) From now on, you and Blondie are sentenced the contacts.

Shorts again? I will not have a Christian-girl-modesty-cat-fight on my thread.

Um... I look forward to meeting you too. Glad you liked it.

PS, oh you posted as I did, Snoodlerella. (It's spelled snoodle, not shnoodle. Someone needed to tell you.) Thank you so much. That's sweet.
It's not a cat fight. It's a "Who do you think I am, Miley Cyrus?" fight. =p I'd wear GG's shorts, maybe even a little shorter, but those are way too short. =p Not to mention I would never wear a top without sleeves, even if they were tank top sleeves. Seriously.

You'd better be. xp
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You're a good artist, PF!

Althoughhhh when will I EVER make an appearance in one? Yes, yes, I feel the love *coughs* :mrgreen:

But, really, good job! =]
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Thank you, Liz. No, I hate drawing them. That's why I made another. Sorry, yes, I love it.

Blondie, you like your glasses? I'm glad but confused, you look like an alien. Ahem, in the drawing, not real life.
I'm trying to picture how extremely long these "shorts" you wear in real life must be. The shorts in drawing reach your knee. Sitting down. Those are a heckuvalot longer than almost every single pair of shorts I've seen on a girl.
I..don't wear shorts..so..yeah

And I like the thought of giving me glasses. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You don't wear them. You could've told me that. It would've kinda helped instead of confusing me, you know.
But honestly, you and Sammy sound like Connie. "Oh, why did I have to wear that sweater?"
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:You don't wear them. You could've told me that. It would've kinda helped instead of confusing me, you know.
But honestly, you and Sammy sound like Connie. "Oh, why did I have to wear that sweater?"
I would gladly wear an ugly sweater over a tube top. Just saying. *cough*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*sigh* So it doesn't look like the way you actually dress. Horrors. How silly of me, considering I have so many pictures to work from. It's not like all I have is head shots or anything, Frog Face.
But now I know for next time, I guess. I'm sorry if my drawing doesn't line up with your morals, I just drew you according to what I thought made you ugl- err, charming.
But honestly, if you want me to draw you accurately, pm me a pic. I can't magically draw you right!
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Funny, PF! :lol: Good job!

Who was the last character? Maybe I'm having a dense moment... but it's not popping into my head. :ugeek:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Let's just say its a good thing I ain't in there wth shorty shorts and a tank top! There might be a be-heading going on right about now! Haha

Shey... You get to meet PF and Arkan??
Helios
Butter Pecan

In her dreams. cause, you know, Arkan's a magician and a dreamwalker. :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Actually, Arkan isn't in there. He thinks he should be in every single one, but I must be free to pursue my artistic fits- ah, impulses as I see fit.
Should've done this in the first place, it's just it's more fun if everyone recognizes who the characterizations are without being told, but it wasn't as obvious in this drawing. From left to right:

TS (myself) (who better to ask a philosphyish question?) Suzy Lou Foolish, God's Girl, Underseasie, Creative Thinker 101, Pound Foolish, Samantha.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Isn't it philosophical? :P

Just sayin' (I'm a grammar freak and I love correct wording, so live with it, ma'am) :P

Well, I can imagine not putting my siblings (if I had any) into every story I wrote. So I think you're perfectly in your right to leave Arkan out.

I still think he'd look cute in it, tho..next to someone, perhaps? :D *snicker snicker*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Annnnd another drawing. Needless to say, the three folks in the center are Connie, Whit, and Eugene. The lovely lady Eugene is looking at so fondly is Katrina. (Yeah, Sammy and Blondie, without glasses. Hah, headed you off at the pass.) The kids, from left to right: Matthew (sitting comfy) our own wonderful Emily, Mandy (I got her hair exactly how I wanted!) then Liz. (Yes yes, I know these four weren't kids at the same time. It is the prerogative of all true arteests to portray their own vision of rrr-rrr-reality.)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, no wonder Matthew looks so short. I thought he was sitting ON Emily...which didn't sound quite right. You draw bee-yuu-tee-fool-yee, ma'am. :D Liz and Mandy look great. And Emily does, too. I like her with longer hair. :D
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Emily and Liz in the same picture!! My life just got 47% better! (Does Whit have 6 fingers?? lol) Wonderful pic, PF! Keep up all that great work!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Liz'alike wrote:... (Does Whit have 6 fingers?? lol) ...
Nope, he has 7. I counted. lol No offense, PF.
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Two more pictures! :o Thank you, Pound Foolish! I liked all the details you put into the Whit's End one.

I couldn't help laughing at the conversation between God's Girl, Sam, and yourself. :P
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I enjoyed that one, PF! :lol: Good job! *enjoys seeing 2 new ones in a row*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why thank you so much, all of you.

Whit actually has only six fingers, thank you very much. What do you think he is, a mutant? Perhaps Liz, you are counting that space between his fingers, or the somewhat angular outline of his hand. Either way, he only has one extra finger.

I did some quick finalizing, hardening some of the lines so they'd scan better, especially on Whit's hand which looked a bit vague. Obviously I was a bit careless.

Anyhoo, here's a new installment of S.S.S.S.S. (Some of you may have noticed that written on the last drawing. It's the Super Silly Soda Shop Strip.) There will hopefully be a new installment once or twice a month.

Below, the guy on the left is Aaron Wiley and the gal is Sammy.