Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Samantha14 wrote:If there's anything not foolish about this topic, it would be PF's signature. You have really pretty handwriting bestest. xD
Hugh? What do you mean
Can PF draw a ERK poster? :lol: -also, any pictures of yetis?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yes, you have a very refined signature, Pound Foolish.

Would anyone be willing to make me am avatar of PF's Dr. Blackgaard? (assuming this is alright with you, Pound Foolish)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:Would anyone be willing to make me am avatar of PF's Dr. Blackgaard? (assuming this is alright with you, Pound Foolish)
Whale, I made a couple for you, with, and without a frame of my favorite Blackgaard face:

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/2lbjf6gbc_zpsb4b1b22
d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/2lbjf6gbddee_zps7f8dc7e
8.png[/IMG]
However, I noticed (no offense, Buster Brown) that his eyes are a bit uneven, and this is emphasized when the picture is smaller, so I copied his one eye, and put it on his other eye, and made avatars of that as well:

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/2222lbjf6gbcccc_zpse3bfc7a
9.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/2222lbjf6gbcsfdfs_zps9efa576
f.png[/IMG]
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Many thanks, Wren. I shall make the change in the morning.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Hehe, I made one too, out of a different picture. =)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iX1MUKc.jpg[/IMG]
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

:o I feel completely different now.

Thank you, underseasie. I shall use that one next.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

You know Dr. Blackgaard :D you DO look different! :lol:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I feel obliged to point out that only the last one is of Dr. Blackgaard, as Edwin is not a Doctor.
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:I feel obliged to point out that only the last one is of Dr. Blackgaard, as Edwin is not a Doctor.
*facepalm*

Wow, that's such a newbie mistake, I don't know why I was thinking they were all the same guy.... *double faceplam*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Well, Mr. Blackgaard - you look okay in your new avater, but I like the Creative old one!

Say, does PF have a ERK sign?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Any Rescue Rangers fans out there? No, not Power Rangers. No, not the Rescuers who save Penny and that boy what's-his-name. Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, please don't mix them up. (I only discovered a few months ago that Corey Burton of all people does Dale!)
ImageAs it says above, this one's for God's Girl/Belle and Underseasie, who kept insisting I needed to check out a little girl's cartoon series even though I thought you were loco in the cocoa.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

CHEEEEEEESE SANDWICHHHHHH!!!
Awww, thanks! Yup, I can remember back when stuff like that happened. I dared quite a few people just to go check it out...and quite a few of them ended up enjoying it. Hehehe
That's a pretty good drawing of Cheese, too! I have trouble with guy ponies. They mostly end up looking like a duck's head on a pony's body. *sigh*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wow, that's... Interesting!!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Best. Crossover. Ever.

And great job with Hoity Toity. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you, Rosie. That's very kind, though true. And, ahem... that is my very first time ever drawing Pinkie. It's not great, but considering that, it's pretty amazing, doncha think?

Now then. Back to aio (you guys will love this)
Yes, Mandy's legs are odd looking. The only excuse is I've never drawn someone riding piggy back before. I guess there's a reasons that's generally drawn from the back. Anyhoo, other than that, this drawing is pretty cute don't you think?
Please feel free to comment.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

-PTERODACTYL SCREECH-

MY CHILDREN

MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

(Oh, and Eugene/Katrina, Whit/Connie, and Brad/Valerie were cute too. ;) ) I really did enjoy this, especially as far as characterization; the drawing of Brad and Valerie tells me that she's the one wearing the pants in that relationship. \:D/

I'm also really liking the MLP/VeggieTales crossover. I didn't think about Hoity Toity being Archibald, but now I've considered it, I find that it really works. Nicely done. :)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love