Noah's Thread of Supreme Coolness Writing

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Noah's Thread of Supreme Coolness Writing

I'm writing a Portal fanfic. I thought I'd share it. There are huge spoilers though and you probably wouldn't understand the book unless you've played the game. Anyway, here's chap. 1. I hope fodo and Aaron like this.
This story takes place immediately after the events of Portal 2…

Chapter 1
Chell fell onto the ground. She was dizzy and her mind couldn’t process what just happened. She had escaped Aperture Laboratories. Everything flooded back into her memory banks. Wheatley trying to take over Aperture, GLAd0s helping Chell sefeat Wheatley, and then Chell escaping and ending up in a small power shed in the middle of a field. She rolled onto her back in the moist green grass. She picked up a flower and stuck it in her hair. She stared at the sky…minutes passed. They turned into hours. Chell didn’t know what to do. Earth was new to her. She didn’t know how long she had been lying there, but all of a sudden she heard something. It was a scream. A faint, but bloodcurdling scream. A scream that came from deep into Aperture. The scream haunted Chell. She had heard that scream before…..once before. When she was testing. Who could it be? She had to find out. What if GLAd0s was torturing someone? She couldn’t go back. It was hell to her and she had just escaped it. But if she didn’t go back…..the scream would haunt her forever.
How could she be down there all that time and not know there was another human. She turned. There it was. The elevator down to Aperture. Only 20 feet behind her. She could go back and help whoever was down there, or she could set up a new life. A new life on earth. The scream stopped. Chell had to make up her mind. She quickly picked up her portal gun and ran. She ran faster than ever before and dove into the power shed before she could change her mind. The door closed. The sun faded. She didn’t know if she would ever see it again. The flower she picked was starting to shrivel. She heard the scream again. It rang in her ears. The elevator ride seemed endless. She saw robots and turrets on all the different floors of Aperture through the glass of the elevator. Finally, the elevator came to a halt. The scream had stopped again. Chell didn’t know where to begin. Aperture was huge. There were hundreds of floors. She heard another noise. It wasn’t a scream, it was a groan. Chell started walking. The groan faded. She stopped walking and listened. All she could hear now was the endless chatter of random robots. Then she felt something grab her ankle. She fell onto the ground. She was being dragged into a small nook. It was too day to see anything. Then a small light came n. She saw the face of her capturer. He was human. He was Doug Rattman. All the puzzle pieces were falling into place now for Chell. Doug looked pale and deathly. His lips opened. Chell could make out two word. “She’s back…” He then passed out. Chell tried to wake him up. He wouldn’t. She picked up his small flashlight and shone it on the wall where Doug has spray painted something. She saw the words:

Caroline is back!
Beware…….
Last edited by Wretched Sinner on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Very cool, can't wait for more
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

I don't know what Portal is, but I like this story Wooton!
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!