God's Girl's Piano Playing

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

God's Girl's Piano Playing

So, many of you know that I play the piano, here is one of my favorite songs, You Are Loved (Don't Give Up), by Josh Groban.

I do apologize for the horrible quality and the cough at the beginning., I'll have to look into getting better quality stuff to record.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvz67c9wtnpgg ... 20Edit.mp3
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Simply GORGEOUS GG!!!! Bravo! Encore!!!

When will we be seeing more?! And I do mean SEE ;)
(Unless privacy is a issue, then I won't pressure you.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Liz'alike wrote:Simply GORGEOUS GG!!!! Bravo! Encore!!!

When will we be seeing more?! And I do mean SEE ;)
(Unless privacy is a issue, then I won't pressure you.)
Thank you!

This clip is actually from my piano recital about a year ago. I am planning on making some more videos soon, I just want to polish up my pieces first.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Ahhhhhh... Well, I can't wait! Are you going to give hints about what you will be playing?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Liz'alike wrote:Ahhhhhh... Well, I can't wait! Are you going to give hints about what you will be playing?
River Flows In You, and perhaps 100 Years.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER!! Can you play it?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wooton Bassett wrote:BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER!! Can you play it?
I'm not quite to the stage of taking requests yet, but I will keep that song in mind.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

This was absolutely gorgeous, God's Girl! My little sisters- Cynthia, Angel, Selena and I are all having a sleepover, so I played this for them after we got in bed. Angel listened contentedly (she is currently a beginner in piano lessons) then looked up real sweetly and said "Suzy, do you think I'll ever be able to play that pretty?"
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Very pretty!! Amazing! :D MORE! MORE! MORE! :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Scootalou Foolish wrote:This was absolutely gorgeous, God's Girl! My little sisters- Cynthia, Angel, Selena and I are all having a sleepover, so I played this for them after we got in bed. Angel listened contentedly (she is currently a beginner in piano lessons) then looked up real sweetly and said "Suzy, do you think I'll ever be able to play that pretty?"
Aww, thank you. I'm sure she will be able to play just as well, if not better if she sticks with it!
Cool Beans wrote:Very pretty!! Amazing! :D MORE! MORE! MORE! :lol:
Thank you!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Wow, that's awesome GG!!!!! I want to hear more!!! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I've been playing piano since I was four years old, which would make about 6 or 7 years of playing. And I'm hardly any good. I don't know why.....
You are a fantastic player!
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

That sounded so beautiful! I loved it. :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wretched Sinner wrote:BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER!! Can you play it?
Do you mean the Simon & Garfunkel song, Wooton? If so, I LOVE that song! It has a luscious piano melody and poetic, fantastic lyrics. I would also like to hear Godsgirl play it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

God's Girl you are an amazing musician and art has such a fresh and unique look! I hope you continue to let your creativity flow in the realization that you are talented!
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!