The story of a Ninja Throwing Star.

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

The story of a Ninja Throwing Star.

Okay so I've thought about posting in the "Gallery" for awhile but never got a round to it... so now I'm round to it..

May, 12, 3049
The sun shines brightly down upon my face, this lovely spring morning. 8:00am. I can hear the sounds of bacon and eggs frying in the kitchen. I pull the blankets back over my face. The mornings after my missions are always the hardest to act like I'm just a "normal" teenage girl. As I roll over out of bed I'm reminded of the bike ride last night. Every muscle in my body protest as I stand up to head to the shower, hoping that will ease the pain in my left shoulder. As I grab my jeans and "I Luvs Odyssey" T, I glance in the mirror. "Ah!!! The..." I mumble down the hall. Now I must take time to put make-up on to cover up my black eye... at least its not swollen shut. The light in the bathroom almost kills my eyes. I study my sprightly swollen black eye... my metal of honor from a night in the shadows. Well it's breakfast time now so I must put this mission log a side (before I even get to tell you about my mission...).

Yours truly
A.K.A NinjaThrowingStar.
Last edited by NinjaThrowingStar on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*GASP* You are posting your story! YAH!
That is really good Allie! Will you be posting more??
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

Awesome, Allie,I love it!! :mrgreen:
Can't wait for you to post more!!!
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Cool story, Ninja. :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

This is not actually my "Story"... it more of a Journal/Diary, (But Annalee would never call it either, she would call it her mission log. ;) ) My summer project :mrgreen: I will try to post so more of the "mission log" later this week. :D but for now... Here's some poems I wrote earlier this week...

Like a river so steady,
Like bird song calling me,
Your love is so mighty.

Lord your light, let me see.
Lord my guide, you shall be.
Help me Lord to live for thee.

When dreams slip away.
When hope doesn't stay.
When life tests come our way.
When tears fall, like rain into the bay.

Where do I run?
Where can I hide?
Where is the sun?
Who will stand by my side?

To whom can I flee,
When the storm rages in me?
Where is your guiding hand?
Oh Lord, I cry, please help me withstand!
Last edited by NinjaThrowingStar on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Okay so I've thought about posting in the "Gallery" for awhile but never got a round to it... so now I'm round to it..

May, 12, 3049
The sun shines brightly down upon my face, this lovely spring morning. 8:00am. I can hear the sounds of bacon and eggs frying in the kitchen. I pull the blankets back over my face. The mornings after my missions are always the hardest to act like I'm just a "normal" teenage girl. As I roll over out of bed I'm reminded of the bike ride last night. Every muscle in my body protest as I stand up to head to the shower, hoping that will ease the pain in my left shoulder. As I grab my jeans and "I Luvs Odyssey" T, I glance in the mirror. "Ah!!! The..." I mumble down the hall. Now I must take time to put make-up on to cover up my black eye... at least its not swollen shut. The light in the bathroom almost kills my eyes. I study my sprightly swollen black eye... my metal of honor from a night in the shadows. Well it's breakfast time now so I must put this mission log a side (before I even get to tell you about my mission...).

Yours truly
A.K.A NinjaThrowingStar.
Just saw this.....looks good. Don't keep us in suspense. Who knows what lurking in the shadows between you and breakfast :lol:

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Okay sorry I haven't gotten around to posting this lately. :D enjoy!

So...Where do I start?... How about I explain how I because an agent first, then I shall tell you what happened on my last mission, which will explain why I'm a totally nervous wreck right now.
(How I became an agent)
Okay so last summer I went to a camp in NC. It was called Indian Cave Came, (ICC) at a first glance it looked like any other camp, (swimming pools, mess hall, cabins, baseball fields, lake, fishing dock...) but it wasn't just any other camp, it was a training base. My Father, security intransigents agent of the order of loving ice cream, (His full titled... :roll:) had picked the camp for me. (The first sign of trouble,) He said, (I remember it like yesterday, shudder) "You will benefit greatly from this camp. They will teach you the important things you need to know about life." and I was like "Yeah! FINALLY! The important things in life like swimming, hiking, baseball, and pranks!" I was so happy my Dad had picked a "normal" camp that year, instead of music camp, Biology Camp, Writers camp, Acting camp, and Math Camp, of previous years... Boy was I in for a rude awaking! Who knew going to camp could change your life forever. Anyway that's another story for another time. Unless of course you make it a habit to read all my mission logs, then you probably already knew that story...

(Okay so now for the mission last night. It all started yesterday, with a small beautifully wrapped gift on my bad.)
I found this journal on my bed (The top bunk, my sister’s sleep on the bottom bunks) around noon. It was wrapped up in sea foam blue paper, and had a lovely, big, lime green bow. I never rip into a gift. (Ever as a child on Christmas morning I never, ever ripped into a package.) I have this little way, I always open gifts. (My sisters tease me of being OCD, because of this and other things... :?) I always take my time; I start by reading the card, ever word. Then I turn to the package, I shake it a little to see if I can guess it, (not a hard shake, but a soft little shake.) Then I carefully take off the bow, or any other pretty things stuck to the wrapping. Then I take of the tape. Well as you can see, my sisters may sadly be right... anyway I opened the gift to this journal, and this note.
Mission549
You have been selected to run an errand, for "TheBee" (He will be watching your ever move, if he finds your work satisfactorily he will become your trainer, no presser you will do fine, because you have to. The package is located in Mary view pack under bench #5, or more commonly known as “The wading bench.”You need to get that package to TheBee at 12:00A.M no later and no earlier, He will be waiting for you in the ally way behind the pawn shop in ghost town. Also you’re promised graduation gift is on 1st and main st, you will need to pick it up by 5:00P.M.

~Master Young Watchtower,
J.M.M.C. #89

Ps. A.K.K I hope you haven’t forgotten you’re an agent, (or what you learned.)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

My neighbor tried bringing a professionally made ninja throwing star back from Switzerland (don't ask why and how he got it there, i don't know) and it was confiscated at the airport, YEAH! like a 14 year old kid is going to attack and hijack a plane using a ninja throwing star *sigh*

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Post more! This is very interesting!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

NateVONgreat wrote:My neighbor tried bringing a professionally made ninja throwing star back from Switzerland (don't ask why and how he got it there, i don't know) and it was confiscated at the airport, YEAH! like a 14 year old kid is going to attack and hijack a plane using a ninja throwing star *sigh*

People use their children to hurt other people sometimes... So they have to keep it safe, if there is the tiniest chance something bad could happen they remove that chance. I know it stinks that one person makes life hard for everyone but its for the greater good.
shnoodlec wrote:Post more! This is very interesting!
I haven't worked much on this story but as soon as I write more I will post it. ;)

I want to wish you all the blessings and happiness this Christmas!!! *hugs*

NinjaThrowingStar
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ya know, about that throwing star...I saw a battaring someone tried to bring through once.

It was gracing the wall of the airport police department. :P
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Oh wow...! I forgot about this lol! *blush* Would you guys like me to write more of this story? Or would you like to see some other things I have been working on?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Nice. Of course we would.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset