The Campbell County Connection

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate the Connection?

5 Stars
40%
4 Stars
40%
3 Stars
20%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
No votes

Total votes: 5

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Campbell County Connection

As you might be able to tell from my signature, I love the Campbell County Connection. Now, some of you may not know what it is, because it was indefinitely shut down in April after a long period of no posts. However, it is back up and running better than ever. Though recently it has been mostly reviews, it has a couple other posts, including what he had though the Album 56 episodes would be about, and a very detailed review on Penny. Tell me your opinions below. The link is in my signature.

p.s. (I would highly recommend you become a follower of it.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I like it a lot. I hadn't visited it much before it was back, but I'm finding it to be a great site that rivals TNT and The Odyssey Scoop with its awesomeness. 4 Stars.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Are you a follower of the Connection, CreativeThinker?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I gave it 4 as well. I check up on it often now, too. It's writing is superior and well worth the time. It's on my list of most visited AIO blogs, now. I tend to enjoy Mr. Thinker and, needless to say, Ben Warren's reviews more than Freddy's, though they come close to Mr. Thinker's. And the other features blow me away. The Red Hollard, Mrs. Kramer and Bernard article was excellent.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Are you a follower of the Connection, CreativeThinker?
I'm not really sure. I follow several AIO blogs, and I'm not sure which ones. I did post a comment there once, I believe. I'm not the most loyal reader he has, (you probably are) but I check up on it every so often.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.