Switch to full style
All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Post a reply

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am

HannahJ. wrote:You did it again!


Wooton, you are amazing. I love this logo! I never would've been able to do it myself.

By the way, my new article is up! I think you'll find it interesting. Check it out!

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 am

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:You did it again!


Wooton, you are amazing. I love this logo! I never would've been able to do it myself.

By the way, my new article is up! I think you'll find it interesting. Check it out!

He is!

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Hello, everyone. A new article about The Boredom Buster Podcast is up. Check it out!

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm

When's today's episode review/big change news coming out?

P.S. (Do you want me to make you a page on the AIOWiki about your blog?)

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm

It just did! Check it out! My review of Seeing Red, as well as an explanation of the big surprise is out.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 am

Hey, I just put Just Another's page up on the AIOWiki. Check it out. The link is http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Just_Another_AIO_Blog .

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, I just put Just Another's page up on the AIOWiki. Check it out. The link is http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Just_Another_AIO_Blog .


Thank you! The page is awesome! You basically put everything about JAAIOB (That's my new very long abbreviation for it) on there! I'll list that as a news item on today's post.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 pm

CreativeThinker101, what about AIO News for today?

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

The Old Judge wrote:CreativeThinker101, what about AIO News for today?


Just put it out. It's not a normal news segment. But don't worry, I'm not sticking to Fan Fiction every Friday. In fact, because of its becoming more important than regular news, I'm considering not doing fan fiction anymore. This post was sort of a big finale for the 'fan fiction week' over at Just Another AIO Blog. Your promotion for the Courtroom is included in today's post.

Alright, everyone! The new AIC is out, as well as the feature Top 5 Worst AIO Albums of All Time!

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Fan of your blog, 101! If I read this and knew it was you, I might not have been so mean about your comment on Emily... ;) I never comment, though. To do so, I'd need a Google jahoozy, and I don't yet. When and if I do, you'll be hearing from me! Oh... I DID mean Emily's talent for detecting. As for being rude, obviously, rudeness can VERY easily get out of hand. However, I have a younger sister, as I've mentioned, and I wouldn't want her to NEVER be rude to me. I'm glad she isn't intimidated by me and feels she can say what she thinks she needs to. I appreciate there's role models like Emily for her to look to.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Pound Foolish wrote:Fan of your blog, 101! If I read this and knew it was you, I might not have been so mean about your comment on Emily... ;) I never comment, though. To do so, I'd need a Google jahoozy, and I don't yet. When and if I do, you'll be hearing from me! Oh... I DID mean Emily's talent for detecting. As for being rude, obviously, rudeness can VERY easily get out of hand. However, I have a younger sister, as I've mentioned, and I wouldn't want her to NEVER be rude to me. I'm glad she isn't intimidated by me and feels she can say what she thinks she needs to. I appreciate there's role models like Emily for her to look to.


Hmm... You would just need a Google account to comment, which is pretty easy to set up. And I'm glad you like the blog! I try to do as best as I can and post every day with it.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Just thought I'd notify everyone that Mr. Thinker has been doing some of his absolute best work recently. Do peek in, you won't regret it.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Thank you, Pound Foolish. I'll be sure to check that out.. Like right now.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:10 pm

"Alex" has one of the best fan sites out there! At least, To me. It's definitely in my top ten! :D

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:10 am

My biggest post ever, The 100 Greatest AIO Episodes Of All Time, is up on the blog! Please check it out and comment!

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

SUH-WEET! Will read.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am

That was great, CT! You must have put a lot of thought into that article.

Re: Just Another AIO Blog

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Well... I try not to brag. ;)

But really, it was actually easier than you might think. I skimmed through all the AIO episodes and picked about 200 contenders. I naturally eliminated about 100 of them, and then I ranked those 100, starting with No. 1 and working my way down. Obviously, No. 1 was the hardest decision of all, and I was almost a bit surprised at myself for picking what I did. But yeah, I hope everyone enjoys it, and agrees some of it. I would be intrigued to see someone else do another version of the list, and I'd wonder how many on my Top 10 would be on their Top 10. Overall, I feel it's my biggest achievement in the AIO fan world to date, though I realize it's far from perfect. It's also something of a melancholy achievement as well, though, because it's one of the 3 things I promised I'd do before I end my blog.

-- Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:16 pm --

I know I'm double posting, but... you know, it's been a while. I thought I'd let everyone know that my review (big formless tirade) on The Ties That Bind is up. I don't know why it says it was published on he same day as all those unfinished drafts I let loose to the public a couple weeks ago, but... it does, so you might have to scroll down a little to see it.
Post a reply