The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Couldn't that be part of the Courtroom? I was going to give my "verdict" of Emily Jones in a couple weeks. See, I will do characters, but woven in with other AIO topics. Otherwise, people would be like, "This is just another copycat Odyssey fan site :evil: ."
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Good idea. You'll get uniqueness, and we could use some clear thinking on Emily. I've been thinking about her for months, and I still can't figure out her character.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Hey guys, I need your opinion. Do you think I'm doing a good job with my site, and that it's unique enough from other AIO sites?
YES!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Well, my plan is to give TNT regulars behind-the-scenes information about the future of the site or special news. So far I have Wooton. Anybody else want to be on the list?
Yeah I love your site it's one of the best out there it's not like I check it everyday or read everything on the blog cause I still have a life but I am still a regular!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

How many TNT regulars do you have? I mean, how many people are you pming? Me, Wooton, fodo14, T.S. (myself), but who else? I'm just wondering.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The TNT regulars are: 1).Wooton Bassett, 2).Fodo14, 3).T.S. (myself), 4).HannahJ., 5).CreativeThinker101.

After that, I don't think anybody else cares.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:The TNT regulars are: 1).Wooton Bassett, 2).Fodo14, 3).T.S. (myself), 4).HannahJ., 5).CreativeThinker101.

It's a start!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:The TNT regulars are: 1).Wooton Bassett, 2).Fodo14, 3).T.S. (myself), 4).HannahJ., 5).CreativeThinker101.

You know it could be that people just don't know about your site. You know what you could do? You could contact Jacob Isom! I'm sure he could post something about your site on The Odyssey Scoop. That might propel interest and increase popularity. And you know, your site is listed on AIOwiki as one of the AIO websites.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, but nobody (except me) is nerdy enough to search through the list of websites on the AIOWiki. Besides that, I talked to Aaron Wiley, and he said Jacob probably wouldn't, so I didn't ask him.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Hello there, everyone. As a few of you know, I started a website for Odyssey last week. Today I began a trivia column, but it only has seven trivia facts. So this is where you come in! Any pieces of trivia you have, post them on this topic, along with what episode and album they appeared in, and there's a good chance they'll make it on my site!
Dr. Blackgaard has a cat named Sasha - Waylaid in the Windy City
But Sasha was first mentioned in The Battle Part 2, that's in album 5.

Also from album 5, did you know that Connie and Eugene were fired from Whit's End when they messed with Whit's confidential program, Applesauce?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Yes, but nobody (except me) is nerdy enough to search through the list of websites on the AIOWiki. Besides that, I talked to Aaron Wiley, and he said Jacob probably wouldn't, so I didn't ask him.
I'd still ask..
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Some people read it, but they just don't comment! I heard about it on the ToO, and I love it! Plus, you still have an audience, and what matters most is that the people who read it love it! It's better to have a few that think your website is amazing, then to have many who don't think much of it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If anybody cares, the Courtroom Case 004 and my opinions on the Avery Awards podcast is up.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:If anybody cares, the Courtroom Case 004 and my opinions on the Avery Awards podcast is up.
Cool!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

The Old Judge wrote:If anybody cares, the Courtroom Case 004 and my opinions on the Avery Awards podcast is up.
I think this Avery Award podcast is the best O.A.I.O.P. yet‼

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Just out of curiosity, have you checked Twists and Turns before, C-guy?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

All the episodes in It All Started when, begin with someone saying "it all started".
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

C-guy wrote:
I think this Avery Award podcast is the best O.A.I.O.P. yet‼
I know, I Literally was thinking the same thing! I loved the Connie and Mitch thing!
C-guy
Fudge Marble

The Old Judge wrote:Just out of curiosity, have you checked Twists and Turns before, C-guy?
Yes, in fact I have. It's pretty good!

Emily's Okay...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

C-guy wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Just out of curiosity, have you checked Twists and Turns before, C-guy?
Yes, in fact I have. It's pretty good!
Yeah, it's great! I'll be reviewing it along with The Unofficial AIO Blog on my website on Thursday.