It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:39 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?
5 Stars 38%  38%  [ 10 ]
4 Stars 42%  42%  [ 11 ]
3 Stars 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
2 Stars 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 Star 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No Stars 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 26
Author Message
 Post subject: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2031
Gender: Male
Today I opened a website called Twists and Turns. Thanks to Wooton Bassett for designing the awesome logo and for posting my site's link on his blog. Anyway, my link is on the bottom of my post. My website already has a home page, blog, and a Features page. There's a feature on there I don't think any Odyssey site's done before. I think you guys will like it.

_________________
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 pm 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
The Old Judge wrote:
Today I opened a website called Twists and Turns. Thanks to Wooton Bassett for designing the awesome logo and for posting my site's link on his blog. Anyway, my link is on the bottom of my post. My website already has a home page, blog, and a Features page. There's a feature on there I don't think any Odyssey site's done before. I think you guys will like it.


It is one of my favourite aio blogs.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:00 am 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Posts: 2500
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!
Gender: Female
I LOVE it!! Great Job Old Judge! :D

_________________
Why do nothing when you can Dance?


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:52 pm 
Coffee Biscotti
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Posts: 3461
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Wow, you've made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook or twitter, so I will have to share my thoughts here. I found it interesting that your writing style and and website design are very similar. You have a passion for AiO that you express in a clear way. You are easy to follow, and have many good ideas. I would say the same thing for your website. I have seen many websites, some of them related to AiO, that are too cluttered. They try to fit too many things on the screen, and the result is that you cannot enjoy any of them. Your website organization is very simple, and I like it that way. The colors you chose attract the eye without distracting or clashing. Overall, I give you four stars, the same as the others. I would have given you 5, but you didn't have anything about blackaard (merely jesting- this is the real reason) but that would have meant that there was no room for improvement, which there is, especially because you are just getting started. I am looking forward to your trivia!

T.S. (myself)

_________________
Tea Ess: providing quality content to the SS since 2012


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
T.S. (myself) wrote:
Wow, you've made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook or twitter, so I will have to share my thoughts here. I found it interesting that your writing style and and website design are very similar. You have a passion for AiO that you express in a clear way. You are easy to follow, and have many good ideas. I would say the same thing for your website. I have seen many websites, some of them related to AiO, that are too cluttered. They try to fit too many things on the screen, and the result is that you cannot enjoy any of them. Your website organization is very simple, and I like it that way. The colors you chose attract the eye without distracting or clashing. Overall, I give you four stars, the same as the others. I would have given you 5, but you didn't have anything about blackaard (merely jesting- this is the real reason) but that would have meant that there was no room for improvement, which there is, especially because you are just getting started. I am looking forward to your trivia!

T.S. (myself)



Yes. That is the exact same for me too.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm
Posts: 638
Gender: Male
Yeah Dude its awesome!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2031
Gender: Male
Hello there, everyone. As a few of you know, I started a website for Odyssey last week. Today I began a trivia column, but it only has seven trivia facts. So this is where you come in! Any pieces of trivia you have, post them on this topic, along with what episode and album they appeared in, and there's a good chance they'll make it on my site!

_________________
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
The Old Judge wrote:
Hello there, everyone. As a few of you know, I started a website for Odyssey last week. Today I began a trivia column, but it only has seven trivia facts. So this is where you come in! Any pieces of trivia you have, post them on this topic, along with what episode and album they appeared in, and there's a good chance they'll make it on my site!


Dr. Blackgaard has a cat named Sasha - Waylaid in the Windy City


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm
Posts: 638
Gender: Male
Ummm whit works at whits end ?.............................JUST KIDDING !

Jason Earls (hes on Hannah Montana and Kicking It) was Vince in the episdoe Target of the Week album Take It From the Top


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Posts: 2500
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!
Gender: Female
Connie wasn't a Christian till the Episode...(Connie)

_________________
Why do nothing when you can Dance?


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
The Labyrinth was the first episode featuring Dale Jacobs since Album 32.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2031
Gender: Male
ATTENTION, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! There is a very interesting post today, plus if you are a fan of the Boredom Buster Podcast, you will REALLY want to check it out!

_________________
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trivia 101! I Need Your Help!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 pm 
Coffee Biscotti
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Posts: 3461
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
The goof of Whit purchasing the land around Whit's End in Recollections, but declaring he didn't in The Curse.

_________________
Tea Ess: providing quality content to the SS since 2012


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Court's In Session!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2031
Gender: Male
Attention, Soda Shoppers! I need your help with my website! If you haven't read today's news, I'll tell you. I'm making a new feature called The Coutroom where I'll put my opinions on ANYTHING Odyssey. Just post it here. Thanks a bunch!

_________________
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Court's In Session!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 am 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Posts: 2500
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!
Gender: Female
I think Katrina and Eugene should be allowed to have Children even if they have to adopt! People it's Focus on The Family there is only 1 family that is Active in Odyssey that is a Huge Problem as others have said AIO used to have around 10 active families at once!
(Hope this doesn't seem harsh) I'm glad to help!

_________________
Why do nothing when you can Dance?


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Court's In Session!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 am 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm
Posts: 638
Gender: Male
What do you think about Richard Maxwell? Is he overrated or underrated? Do you think he should come back.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Court's In Session!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
Talk about Betsy the Bumblebee!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: please


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 am 
Lemon Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 3062
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Gender: Male
I just reviewed TNT on my blog!!! Check it out.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Twists and Turns Website
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 pm 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 615
Gender: Female
It's a great blog! I really love it! It's inspired me to create my own, finally! More details on my site when I actually get it finished. :lol:


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Court's In Session!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm 
Coffee Biscotti
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Posts: 3461
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Don't forget the wood sprites!

Seriously, maybe you should include something on the tighter knit of kids. The Odyssey Scoop featured something on this. You get a better picture of who is friends with who, and get the general feeling of a small town. However, I think that this also takes away from the more free feeling of the old Odyssey, when kids seemed less restricted by protocol, but had more time with family. Anyway, maybe you could include an article on the pluses and minuses of their decision. Thanks for including my trivia bit!

_________________
Tea Ess: providing quality content to the SS since 2012


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net