It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AIO Odds and Ends
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 pm 
Cookies & Creme

Because I felt like sharing it, since I am posting regularly again.

http://aio-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

Enjoy. xD Although I think a few of you have already seen it. :P Don't speak about it, we don't want to scare any new readers off already.

An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.

If you're interested in this kinda stuff I take a lot of photos!Instagram

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: AIO Odds and Ends
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ohhhhh yeahhhh, I was going to post about your blog because you weren't apart of the board... But I forgot... Heh heh. Sorry. XD

As you know, I like your blog very much. We share basically every thought when I comes to... well pretty much anything. Haha. I enjoying having a friend who thinks the same as me. :D Haha!

It's kind of like seeing myself in girl form.... >.> ... Which is kind of weird, so we'll move on from that...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 pm 
Coffee Biscotti

Ho ho, seeing yourself in girl form. That's funny. Um... I say, Helios. You don't suppose - Never mind, forget it.

Audrey, your blog is very fun, with excellent opinions. You really convinced me OAK is a bad idea, I disliked it somewhat before you really gave it what for. I never even thought, for instance, about the problem of how many episodes people will get depending when they join. I'm so glad you're back.

“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip

I enjoy the blog, too, Audrey. When I made my last site update in December, I was quite disappointed that you hadn't done another post so I could talk about it. Your OAC post, though, I only read the first few sentences, and then glanced through the rest. Your writing prowess is amazing, but when you get upset, you use it for :evil: instead of for :D .

Probably the main point is (though we've had this out in your comments once) that I didn't to soothe my harsh opinions with how much I love Odyssey, and I feel bad if I openly criticize it. You are the person to go for an untainted, unbiased opinion.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 pm 
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:
Ho ho, seeing yourself in girl form. That's funny. Um... I say, Helios. You don't suppose - Never mind, forget it.

:twisted:

DON'T

EVEN

MENTION

IT

Offline Profile