World of AIO Quotes

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

World of AIO Quotes

This is a new site that I found and thought some of you might enjoy. It's called World of AIO Quotes. It's basically how it sounds, devoting itself to posting two Odyssey quotes a day.

http://worldofaioquotes.weebly.com/

What do you think of it? Also discussion of the quotes of the day would be appropriate here as well.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's quite enjoyable. Thanks for telling us about it, Jason. I pop in there every so often now. I ought to submit a few Emily quotes.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I've submitted many quotes to the site, but I might be the only one.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Joy wrote:I've submitted many quotes to the site, but I might be the only one.
I think there may have been a couple others. But I did notice that you've submitted a bunch. I think I might submit a couple sometime. Image

So far AioQuoteGuy has been doing a good job. I like the variety of new and old quotes. Plus, two quotes a day adds up pretty quickly. He already has 48 quotes up as of today. O.o I'm glad you guys like it too. :D