World of Odyssey ( my blog....again) New Post April 22!

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

World of Odyssey ( my blog....again) New Post April 22!

But this time, It's different.
I'm not promising to post every day, and always post. But this blog, when I forget about it, I will revive it again....and again.
I'm not doing any Odyssey news per se. (Unless you count Message board news). Anything Odyssey that pops into my head will be posted. Fan fiction, reviews of random episodes, discussions. I'll post an update whenever I have a new post. So you won't even have to check it. ;)
So what is it?
http://worldofodyssey.blogspot.com
If you think it's too much like "World of AIO Quotes", I had this idea before I knew about it, so..
Please tell me what you think, comment, whatever.
I have no features, nor do I have any plans for any (updated ones, at least).
Last edited by Joy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'll visit.

That's a good decision. There are several good websites for AiO news. It wouldn't make sense to try and compete with them.

I'd enjoy your thoughts on Odyssey message boards. That could be a very successful topic.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you!
Yeah. Odyssey news.....been there, done that. I want to give a fresh blog where you can see any kind of article.
No point competing with the Odyssey scoop, anyhow.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

I will definitely look into it. I've always admired your writing style and your surprising maturity for your age. It comes across in the way you write about things, so I look forward to seeing what you have to say. =)
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Christian A. wrote:I will definitely look into it. I've always admired your writing style and your surprising maturity for your age. It comes across in the way you write about things, so I look forward to seeing what you have to say. =)
Why thank you, Christian! A very high compliment.
I have some ideas spinning in my head, for "Features", which is another word for types of posts I'll do. I have a few what I hope will be original ideas.
For today, I'm doing a small post that which I hope will be interesting to all.

EDIT: I changed the theme of today's post, go check it out!
Also, for contacting me with suggestions, questions, maybe even ask questions to be put on the blog, either comment on the blog, or PM me here, the CC, or the ToO, and I'll get back to you quick as lightning.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I don't have any kind of id so it won't let me post
:cry:
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

jennakyler321 wrote:I don't have any kind of id so it won't let me post
:cry:
Ahh. Well, you can comment on here, with what you'd like to say.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Remind me again how you're only 11 years old? I seriously have a hard time remembering that when I read your very thoughtful posts and your above-average writing quality. Great job! I will definitely be following this blog. :)
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I posted a character file today!
It's not too good, as I'm a little under the weather, but I might make some edits when I feel better.
I'm thinking of posting monthly, perhaps a little more often than that.