All Things Adventures in Odyssey

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

All Things Adventures in Odyssey

There's a new AIO Podcast! \:D/

Okay, some years ago, around 2020, there were a TON of Adventures in Odyssey podcasts being made (there were a lot, as I commented about this some time ago). But I feel like in the recent years, late 2021-2022 onward, that there has been a drop in activity in fan podcasts.

The All Things Adventures in Odyssey podcast started releasing last month. I just started listening to it from the beginning, and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far! I appreciate Clint Brahms' view on modern AIO and also that his episodes aren't too long and easy to listen to. I'd highly reccomend it! Listen to it here!

Anyone else listened to it? What are your thoughts?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.