Praise Dancers!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Praise Dancers!

Is there any dancers here? I am a dancer at heart! I love Praise Dancing. I like how I can wear my long white dance skirt! Its so pretty. I also love the flags and streamers ETC!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm not but i was wondering what do u all do?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I'm praise dance at my church with 50 or 60 other girls!! It is SO FUN!!!!!! What we do is our teacher makes up a dance to the song the choir and the orchestra are preforming, and we practice for a long time, and then we preform in the service!! The dancing is a little bit of ballet, and a little bit of motions are teachers make up. You create friendships every week, and it is really fun to work on your splits!!! But the ultimate goal is to worship Jesus and lead worship.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My best friend and one of her sisters does this. I think that it is really pretty, but the place where they practice is really far away. I guess that I will have to stick with watching her for now.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah. WOW You come from a big church Eugene4President! I did it at my Christian Private School. We used Flags and Streamers! Also we danced at The School's Christmas Event that kind of thing! I still put on my skirt and break out dancing! I choreograph songs that I listen too. Like Deep Cries Out by Bethel Live! I do others but that's my favorite one I've done so far! Next year I might help with a Little Girl Praise Dance Group!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Actually, my church is big!! And it is a big ministry. I would love to choreograph more dances. i never really get around to it!! Next year I am going to help the littler kids at practice!! I'm so excited!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage