On Prayer for Others

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

On Prayer for Others

(I'm sure there's a prayer topic but I didn't see it in the first three pages so I don't think it matters I make a new one)

So, I heard someone talking about praying for others and heard something rather interesting. It said that we should not say elaborate and complicated prayers for others because in the process we could be judging them or putting ourselves above them. And instead, we should should just say "have mercy" or "bless." Or, be less specific when praying for other's struggles: "keep from temptation", instead of listing off their sins, etc. I thought that this was very interesting. o_0 What do you think? How do you pray for others?
xo eht haiasi-
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I usually pray broadly for a category of people that I consider similar. I pray for specific difficulties in each person's life that I have seen. I also usually pray generally for people who I'm not sure that they are saved that is they aren't that they will accept Christ. Praying for each continent in general is something I do also. Man I do quite a lot of different praying. Honestly, I can't say everything I pray about and how. Though I think its right to pray for a specific sin, if you see it clearly. That doesn't mean we should run around telling people about it unless the person specifically prayed for it.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset