Prayers For Transitional Period

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Prayers For Transitional Period

Dear SS friends,

As I write this, I am getting prepared to take on a new adventure that is both interesting and scary. I have been living with dad for a year. Within the last week, some things have come up which are pushing me to move out. The issue is I don't have an income right now, so I am having to move in with a family from church. As a young man, moving in with a different family seems scary enough. But the fact is I don't know what any of my future holds. To be honest, I find it very scary. However, I don't really have any other options if I am going to be happy with my life. I don't want to have to leave dad without having my own place to go, but there's just a lot of differences of opinion around here and it causes conflict. I don't know what any of this means for my online life at present, but I do know you guys have been there for me through a lot, and I covet your prayers during this transitional period. In the end I want Gods will to be done. If I don't get a chance to talk to you all for a while, I want you all to know I appreciate each and everyone of you.
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

I'll be praying for you, Bren.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Will do Bren.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Will pray Bren.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Praying, Bren.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Unfortunately, I can't say much has changed in this situation. I kinda flip-flopped back and forth with being with friends or at dads house. As much as I hate it, being at dads just doesn't work. With the economy the way it is, the people I'm staying with are having troubles of their own. What it boils down to is I'm scraping by on food stamps. It doesn't help when I know that I have the podcast website bill coming in a few months. I really need God to work a miracle in this situation. Only he can turn it around for good. I'd appreciate your continued prayers and if I can't continue to be as actively involved in the online fan community as I want, I want to thank you all for a great 7 years.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, I hope everything goes well! I'll be praying, Bren! :pray:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

That's hard Bren. O.o Keep trusting God and He can bring you through.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker