Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Thanks, Joe :-)
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I'm so sorry Didi. I'll be praying.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So my neighbor has terminal cancer. His son is one of my siblings best friends and even though we're praying for them a lot, they earn't Christians. So I'm just scared and it would be great if you could pray for them. Maybe that God heals him or that he becomes a Christian or something, I don't know. But he'll probably die before the end of the year if he doesn't get better somehow.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I'll definitely pray, Penny
K.R.E.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey, wondering if you guys could pray for my best friend. Her husband died at 4 this morning. They don't know why or from what. He had shortness of breath, then he was gone. So just keep her family in your prayers. (They also have an 18 y/o boy, 13 y/o boy and 3 y/o girl)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

That's so awful. D= I'll keep the family in my prayers. I assume he was young? 0_0
xo eht haiasi-
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Oh, no! I am so sorry! I will be praying!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Isaiah the Ox wrote:That's so awful. D= I'll keep the family in my prayers. I assume he was young? 0_0
He was 51. And thank you guys so much for your prayers.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

One of my friends is going through a really hard time in her life. She has been threatening to kill herself. I am really scared!
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I'll be praying Bethany Shepard.
I am so sorry Kathy0! I will be praying for you and your friend as well. :(
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I'm so sorry!! I'll be praying for both of you, Kathy0 and Bethany.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Ok so I know I just posted a prayer request but I really need help! I am going through a really hard time in my life and I have been thinking about suicide. I am tired of being lonely and hurt. I have had most of my family turn against me and it hurts a lot! I am so sick of the hurt! I am tired of people assuming the worse of me. Is there something wrong with me that I am not seeing? I really can't do this anymore. People have called me weak for crying (I cry a lot) I have tried really hard to be strong and its not working. This might seem sudden but, its really not. I have been feeling hurt and alone for a long time. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I need a way out. I need help.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Man, I know what that's like. I am so sorry. I'll definitely be praying. But for something this serious, it's also armchair counselor time.

If you're having suicidal thoughts, I strongly, strongly suggest you see a psychiatrist or counselor—as someone who now takes medication for an anxiety disorder, trust me, it is one of the best things you can do. And if it becomes overwhelming, call 911; they will do their best to help you in any way they can.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Thanks, I would but I know my family would think it is just an excuse or something. I mean I have said stuff kinda like this before but they did not care. I am just so tired of hurting. I have been made fun of by my family since I was 6 yrs old. I really cant do this anymore. Its to hard. I am tired of people saying that I am faking. I just need someone to talk and listen to me. I just need to feel ok again.

-- Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 am --

Thank you TigerShadow and all the people that PMed me. It was a great encouragement! I realized that all I really need is 1. The right help 2. People to talk to 3 (most importantly) Jesus. My struggle is not over. I feel it has just begone. But, if you could pray that would be great. (If you want to PM me or post here also that would be a great help!) Thanks once again.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey, could you all pray for person I know? Her husband passed away just yesterday when she was at church. It would be helpful if you guys could pray for me to. He was a great man.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Blitz wrote:Hey, could you all pray for person I know? Her husband passed away just yesterday when she was at church. It would be helpful if you guys could pray for me to. He was a great man.
I will definitely be praying Blitz. That's terribly sad.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh all of you! I am so sorry! I will definitely be keeping you all in my prayers!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:Hey, could you all pray for person I know? Her husband passed away just yesterday when she was at church. It would be helpful if you guys could pray for me to. He was a great man.
Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey, wondering if you guys could pray for my best friend. Her husband died at 4 this morning. They don't know why or from what. He had shortness of breath, then he was gone. So just keep her family in your prayers. (They also have an 18 y/o boy, 13 y/o boy and 3 y/o girl)
[quote="Kathy0]One of my friends is going through a really hard time in her life. She has been threatening to kill herself. I am really scared![/quote]
I'll pray for all of these requests :)
Kathy0 wrote:Ok so I know I just posted a prayer request but I really need help! I am going through a really hard time in my life and I have been thinking about suicide. I am tired of being lonely and hurt. I have had most of my family turn against me and it hurts a lot! I am so sick of the hurt! I am tired of people assuming the worse of me. Is there something wrong with me that I am not seeing? I really can't do this anymore. People have called me weak for crying (I cry a lot) I have tried really hard to be strong and its not working. This might seem sudden but, its really not. I have been feeling hurt and alone for a long time. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I need a way out. I need help.
I'll pray for you, Kathy. Don't think so low of yourself, remember that God made us only a little lower than the angels. I also think you should talk to a counselor or just another adult.
K.R.E.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so I posted a prayer request not too long ago. I just wanted to thank you for all the prayers, private messages, and comfort you guys gave me! I am still haveing a hard time but, I think I will be ok! I still need prayers, though! :D If you could pray for unity in my family that would be wonderful! My sister came home this weekend and it went very badly :( But, it is in Gods hands now! Thanks again! :D
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Hey ya'll we need to pray for Jon Schmidt's family (the guy who plays the piano from The Piano Guys). He recently lost his daughter who fell off a cliff while hiking alone last month, and a team of dogs or something found her body a few days ago. I know that the suspense of not knowing where their daughter was for a whole month was horrible, and they have said that they're glad for the closure, but it still must be killing them. Please pray for them.