Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

My church is going through a time of serious change. Our pastor and one of our elders is leaving, and my dad is the only elder left. That basically makes him the pastor until we get a new one. Please keep my dad in prayers, as he'll have to preach basically every week.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Will pray Mr. Whit's End
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm praying for Him and that the Pastor that God already has picked out will be exactly what you need. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

My friend is in the hospital. She lost feeling in her arm and can't move. Actually she updated she has a tiny bit of feeling. The doctor was in surgery so they don't know what's wrong with her yet. They think it was a stroke :cry: so pray for her I'll keep you updated.

-- Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm --

My friend is in the hospital. She lost feeling in her arm and can't move. Actually she updated she has a tiny bit of feeling. The doctor was in surgery so they don't know what's wrong with her yet. They think it was a stroke :cry: so pray for her I'll keep you updated.
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Wow. Definitely pray for her, Micky. :)
-Nicolas Cage
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Thanks. She at least doesn't have any pain. And she was at the zoo all day yesterday. And went to the hospitle last nigh. Wow!

Ok, at first they thought maybe there was brain damage but her test are clear thank God. She is going home tonight but they still don't know what's wrong. She can now move a her thumb and one finger. ;) also her family just opened a knew Bucher shop last week and are dealing with that as well. So just keep praying.
Proud K.R.E Member
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Whale, I found out the reason I am now in extreme pain and unable to eat anything besides soup is because I went way too long without getting my wisdom teeth checked on, and now I have to get them out really really soon. :( so, please pray that A. They can fit me in tomorrow, otherwise I'll have to stay in this 20 painkiller a day state (sadly, not an exaggeration) for a while, and B. That I don't totally freak out and it goes okay. Because I've kind of been terrified of this since I was 11. XD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm praying. :) And don't worry about it! You'll be drugged you won't even notice. (Bethany's words of comfort 101) :D

I have a praise, actually. :) I've been having LOTS of headaches recently. I went to the eye doctor and he said to get reading glasses (which is part of my praise, because they're a dollar. *Cheesy smile with a thumbs up*) and I haven't had as many headaches. :)
-Nicolas Cage
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Yay Bethany and I will pray for you Audrey.
Proud K.R.E Member
Okie
Caramel Crunch

My grandma got bit by a fiddleback spider and she is not doing well.
The stuff they gave her for it isn't helping much.

My cousin just had his wisdom teeth out and is really doped up and is 'kinda loopy'

My other cousin is going to Alaska on Saturday to be a flight instructor!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Oh I HATE spiders, your poor grandma.
hope your cousin has fun in Alaska!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Yes, he's already there (and freezing!). His primary purpose is to help Samaritan's Purse clean up/help the victims of a mudslide or avalanche. Then he wants to be a flying instructor -- having only gotten his pilot's license a couple of months ago!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Can you pray for my dad? He almost ruptured his appendix, and had to go to the hospital. He's home now, but he's still having trouble.
The doctor accidentally cut his uvula (the hangy-down thing in the back of your throat) so now it touches his tongue. I don't know what to think about that. =|
Okie
Caramel Crunch

How did the doctor cut his uvula if he was working on his appendix?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Last week, I sprained my wrist while playing football. :P It wasn't that bad of a sprain until I kept using it and ignoring the pain (cause that's how I am.. O.o). Anywho, I had to get a sling to remind me not to use it. (I feel like Bethany Hamilton, but... with a sling...) So, prayer that it'll get better soon. I don't roll well with a sling and pain.
-Nicolas Cage
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I will be praying, Bethany. :) (And I LOLed at the Bethany Hamilton part xD)

If you guys could pray for my dad, that would be swell.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'll pray for you both.

Bethany once I had sprained ankle and ignored it a day or so, then I missed out on fun the next day. So I kinda know how you feel!

Also I broke my arm beginning of summer. I don't have my cast anymore but if I bump it pr play vollyball it really hurts. Vollyballs hard on my wrist.
Proud K.R.E Member
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, ouch! I'm a volleyball player so I know what you mean!

Pray for a guy on our basketball team named Tim. He got a concussion, so pray it heals fast and he can get back on the court!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Um, Is this a prayer request or not? But I got this letter, that says I can go to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Whales. A student Ambassador program. I want to go, But my dad doesn't want me to. So pray I can Please?
Proud K.R.E Member
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Cool. Will be praying.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset