Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Please Pray I just cut my Thumb nothing a Band Aid wont fix but it still hurts! Thanks!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I will! I may have to make a list!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Please Pray for my friend who has a form of autism and me. I love spending time with her and I've been helping her with her Faith she is really strong in it but has lots of questions on what we believe in our church(Baptism that kind of thing). I want to be a good friend to her. Thanks!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Please pray for me and my sister. A town about 15 miles away was evacuated due to a wildfire that is now more than 100 acres (and please pray for the rest of the people who have had their homes destroyed by other wildfires, the number in CO is now more than 200)
Update: It is now 600 acres, but 60% contained.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Praying!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Thanks!
The fire near us is fully contained, but please pray for the firefighters who are working day and night to put out the fires near Fort Collins, and the one near Colorado Spring. (And, like in my other request, pray for the people who are evacuated or have had their homes destroyed)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Alright. My sisters friend has been walking and sitting! She is getting better! Pleas pray that she can get off the pain medications pretty soon.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

T.S. (myself) wrote:Alright. My sisters friend has been walking and sitting! She is getting better! Pleas pray that she can get off the pain medications pretty soon.
I'm praying!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Well pray for to South-Eastern area which is being hit hard by the tropical storm Debby. From the reports, a few lives have been taken from it. It's flooding the bay's and causing much damage.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

C-guy wrote:Well pray for to South-Eastern area which is being hit hard by the tropical storm Debby. From the reports, a few lives have been taken from it. It's flooding the bay's and causing much damage.
Oh no! I heard of that storm last Saturday, but didn't know if it did any damage in the past few days or not. Goodness, anyways...I'll remember to keep it in my prayers.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:Well pray for to South-Eastern area which is being hit hard by the tropical storm Debby. From the reports, a few lives have been taken from it. It's flooding the bay's and causing much damage.
That's terrible! And to the rest of you I will continue to pray! Thank God Undersie that you didn't get effected!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

suzylou wrote:
Oh no! I heard of that storm last Saturday, but didn't know if it did any damage in the past few days or not. Goodness, anyways...I'll remember to keep it in my prayers.
Wow. I had no idea it was that bad already. I only upside to this storm, is when its done, the clouds will continue to move on to land and possibly toward us here in the southwest, but I wish that our rain didn't have to come like that. It's so sad want hurricanes can do! :cry: Please continue to pray for rain! I do have another request, though. My dad is coughing a lot and has been for a couple of weeks. We don't know what it is, and why it doesn't seem to stop. I am praying for you guys, too!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

WOW you go thru a lot! PRAYERS!!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Thank you for all your prayers, it is pouring rain here right now and in Colorado Springs, and all over CO. This will help the firefighters immensely while they are trying to keep the fires from burning any more homes.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

underseasie wrote:Thank you for all your prayers, it is pouring rain here right now and in Colorado Springs, and all over CO. This will help the firefighters immensely while they are trying to keep the fires from burning any more homes.
Thanks You Jesus!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
underseasie wrote:Thank you for all your prayers, it is pouring rain here right now and in Colorado Springs, and all over CO. This will help the firefighters immensely while they are trying to keep the fires from burning any more homes.
Thanks You Jesus!
Amen! Halleuileighla! (Oh, gosh, that's horrible how I spelled that.)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

CreativeThinker101 wrote:

Amen! Halleuileighla! (Oh, gosh, that's horrible how I spelled that.)
It's ok! I am gonna copy that!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm so glad!!!♥
Rosy
Cookie Dough

But sadly the fire is still going :(. Hopefully we will get more rain, there's a chance for tomorrow I think.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

underseasie wrote:But sadly the fire is still going :(. Hopefully we will get more rain, there's a chance for tomorrow I think.
Good :)