It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:01 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:56 am 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm
Posts: 1406
Location: The ToO chat
Gender: Female
If you guys could pray for my dad, that'd be great!! He apparently had the tips of two of his fingers cut off at work last night (I found a note on the table???) and he can't sleep I just found the note and I really hope he's okay if you could pray for him please that'd be great.!

Update: He's up and in a LOT of pain, he was cleaning a saw blade at work which he says is basically a 24" round razor blade and his hand slipped. The doc said he was about 2 millimeters from hitting the bone but it's a diagonal cut so he's missing a good bit of his finger.

_________________
Image
Owl City


Last edited by Connie G. on Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:16 am 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:06 pm
Posts: 394
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: Female
Sure Connie I will be praying!

_________________
Nothing is impossible... the word itself says I'm possible. Aubrey Hepburn


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:19 am 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Posts: 1399
Location: The Resistance
Gender: Female
Connie G. wrote:
If you guys could pray for my dad, that'd be great!! He apparently had the tips of two of his fingers cut off at work last night (I found a note on the table???) and he can't sleep I just found the note and I really hope he's okay if you could pray for him please that'd be great.!

Update: He's up and in a LOT of pain, he was cleaning a saw blade at work which he says is basically a 24" saw blade and his hand slipped. The doc said he was about 2 millimeters from hitting the bone but it's a diagonal cut so he's missing a good bit of his finger.

Oh my goodness. :!:
That's awful! Please let him know my he's in our prayers. :pray:

_________________
Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith. I don’t agree at all. They are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the Passion of Christ. - C.S. Lewis


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 1337
Location: Odyssey USA!
Gender: Female
He will be getting a skin graft on Monday, but the doc says it will be a few months before he can use it easily/naturally again.

_________________
Image
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 pm
Posts: 1414
Location: Under her rock somewhere.....
Gender: Female
If you all could pray for me, I have my last (hopefully) teaching test, the Praxis, tomorrow. If I pass it I can start student teaching within the next year (which means graduation soon after O.o ), and I am really nervous. I have been studying for about a month but I'm not sure how I'll do on it, because people have said it's a beast of a test (Four hours...). Anyway, I have been in and out of Urgent Care the past 3 days because of an infection on my foot which has really conflicted with studying, so please pray that my nerves will relax and I can hopefully pass this test! Thanks all!

_________________
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Image
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:14 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Posts: 1399
Location: The Resistance
Gender: Female
Stella C. wrote:
If you all could pray for me, I have my last (hopefully) teaching test, the Praxis, tomorrow. If I pass it I can start student teaching within the next year (which means graduation soon after O.o ), and I am really nervous. I have been studying for about a month but I'm not sure how I'll do on it, because people have said it's a beast of a test (Four hours...). Anyway, I have been in and out of Urgent Care the past 3 days because of an infection on my foot which has really conflicted with studying, so please pray that my nerves will relax and I can hopefully pass this test! Thanks all!

Wow, a four hour test! I will definitely be praying, Stella! May you have peace during this time. :inlove:

_________________
Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith. I don’t agree at all. They are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the Passion of Christ. - C.S. Lewis


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 pm
Posts: 2601
Location: At any given point, probably a sketchbook
Gender: Female
Y'all, I'm having a really rough end of the semester. I've been really struggling with anxiety and depression, my grades are dropping, and out of the blue on Wednesday, my boyfriend broke up with me. I'm trying to see the goodness of God in all of this, because I know He's there and in control. He's still a good Father. But I'm having a really difficult time right now.

_________________
Duchess of Logic in the Royal Court of Eleventh Doctor, Lord of the Debate Vampires
Personal tumblr
AIO sideblog
MF: *abolishes the debate nun monument*
Tiger: Eh, that's cool. It gets lonely in the convent. :P


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:33 pm 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 pm
Posts: 506
Gender: Female
I'm sorry Stella C. and TigerShadow, both of those things sound really tough. I will be praying for you both.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Philippians 4:13, and Isaiah 40:29-31 are some Bible verses that encourage me, and I hope that they might encourage you too.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:06 pm
Posts: 394
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: Female
I will be praying for both of you for sure.

_________________
Nothing is impossible... the word itself says I'm possible. Aubrey Hepburn


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:03 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:02 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Trollville
Gender: Male
Not the Tiger ship. :cry: I'll be praying for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask m....Miss Friendship. She's been broken up with so many times. 0=) *awkward side hugs*

_________________
TROLL. TROLL. TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.


Top
Online Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Posts: 1399
Location: The Resistance
Gender: Female
Praying for you, Tiger! :inlove:

_________________
Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith. I don’t agree at all. They are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the Passion of Christ. - C.S. Lewis


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:07 am 
Dulce de Leche
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 pm
Posts: 4616
Location: Somewhere beyond you
Gender: Female
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Not the Tiger ship. :cry: I'll be praying for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask m....Miss Friendship. She's been broken up with so many times. 0=) *awkward side hugs*

YOU POSTED THAT? I thought you were joking.... *is horrified for two seconds* #lies

But seriously, that is sad. :( If he ever hurt you, sic all of us after him. :x

_________________
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:06 pm
Posts: 394
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: Female
Hey, if y'all could pray for my dad that would be awesome. We just found out that he is going to need surgery in his hips, knees, and back. He was already going to get his knees replaced but the doctor said they should make sure his back and hips don't need surgery because it might be more important than his knees. Its turns out, all of them are really messed up and the reason he did not feel as much pain from them is because the nerves are damaged from previous surgeries on his knees.He might not feel as much pain from them but if they are not fixed soon he won't be able to move at all. Even after surgery, he won't be able to do much at all (he likes to hurt and work on our land and stuff). It's all a confusing mess and he won't be able to do anything like he can now ever again. He is very active so this will be hard on him. It was a pretty big shock for everyone. So yeah, if you guys could pray that would be awesome. =)

_________________
Nothing is impossible... the word itself says I'm possible. Aubrey Hepburn


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:08 pm 
Raspberry Ripple
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 pm
Posts: 506
Gender: Female
I will be praying for your dad Kathy0.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:20 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 pm
Posts: 465
Location: Right Here and Right Now, Somewhere, Sometime=Kansas
Gender: Female
Oh my goodness! I will be praying for all of you! And while I'm at it, would ya'll please pray that my orchestra concert goes well? The rehearsals have been terrible. I know AuntSarah would appreciate prayers as well. I can't go into details but I know she could definitely use prayer. Thanks guys!

_________________
Jo March
Child of God, book-lover, history-lover, cook, baker, reader
2 Timothy 1:6-7, "For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God has not given us a spirit of fear but or power and love and sound mind."

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HOUSTON AND FLORIDA!!!!!!! AND THE AMERICAN WEST STATES WHO ARE BEING AFFECTED BY THE FIRES!!!!!!!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:34 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Posts: 1399
Location: The Resistance
Gender: Female
Kathy0 wrote:
Hey, if y'all could pray for my dad that would be awesome. We just found out that he is going to need surgery in his hips, knees, and back. He was already going to get his knees replaced but the doctor said they should make sure his back and hips don't need surgery because it might be more important than his knees. Its turns out, all of them are really messed up and the reason he did not feel as much pain from them is because the nerves are damaged from previous surgeries on his knees.He might not feel as much pain from them but if they are not fixed soon he won't be able to move at all. Even after surgery, he won't be able to do much at all (he likes to hurt and work on our land and stuff). It's all a confusing mess and he won't be able to do anything like he can now ever again. He is very active so this will be hard on him. It was a pretty big shock for everyone. So yeah, if you guys could pray that would be awesome. =)

I am praying! Is he doing better now?
Jo March wrote:
Oh my goodness! I will be praying for all of you! And while I'm at it, would ya'll please pray that my orchestra concert goes well? The rehearsals have been terrible. I know AuntSarah would appreciate prayers as well. I can't go into details but I know she could definitely use prayer. Thanks guys!

Oh no! That sounds stressful, I'll be praying for you both.

_________________
Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith. I don’t agree at all. They are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the Passion of Christ. - C.S. Lewis


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:30 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 pm
Posts: 465
Location: Right Here and Right Now, Somewhere, Sometime=Kansas
Gender: Female
Well, the concert actually went really well! I really think God helped pull it together. Thanks for your prayers!

_________________
Jo March
Child of God, book-lover, history-lover, cook, baker, reader
2 Timothy 1:6-7, "For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God has not given us a spirit of fear but or power and love and sound mind."

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HOUSTON AND FLORIDA!!!!!!! AND THE AMERICAN WEST STATES WHO ARE BEING AFFECTED BY THE FIRES!!!!!!!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm
Posts: 1406
Location: The ToO chat
Gender: Female
Congrats :)

_________________
Image
Owl City


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:03 pm 
Moose Tracks
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 pm
Posts: 3871
Location: Pawnee, Indiana
Gender: Female
Hey guys, I applied for Hobby Lobby, so if you could pray that works out, that'd be great. Or if it doesn't, that God make what he wants me to do clear.

_________________
Image
I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prayer Requests!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 496
Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
Gender: Female
Oh absolutely! And while I'm here, my little brother isn't feeling well and may have the flu. I live in a big family so it's not uncommon for other people to get sick when one does. And I'm already not feeling very good, but I really do not want to be sick. So, if you could be praying for us that'd be great! <3

_________________
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net