Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

oh no #PennyBassett!! So sorry, that is totally not fun!
#Bethany Shepard, I'll absolutely be praying!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany, I know the stressful urgency that comes with wanting a job. May you have peace, hon. I'm praying God will provide. :inlove:

Penny, I'm praying! Feeling unwell is not something anyone cares for.

-- Fri May 12, 2017 8:45 pm --

Hey friends, I know I haven't been as active and I'm sorry.
Would you please pray I can complete the remaining assignments I have without getting distracted, and also that I might trust in God more than I do. Peace has been difficult to find.
Thank you.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Thanks you guys! Everyone is feeling much better now!
GJFH, I can definitely relate to that feeling! I'll definitely be praying!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I'm prayin' for you Jo.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Hi, everyone. My family, but especially me is in need of prayer right now. Can't go into specifics, but if you guys would mind just to pray for us, that would be wonderful. Thank you all soo much!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jo March wrote:Hi, everyone. My family, but especially me is in need of prayer right now. Can't go into specifics, but if you guys would mind just to pray for us, that would be wonderful. Thank you all soo much!
Definitely praying. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about it, although I understand if you don't. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh thanks! I just might take you up on that. ❤️
Jo March
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Yo. Yesterday, on my way home, I saw firetrucks and police cars surrounding a car completely engulfed in flames (looks like it had exploded). I'm not sure if the person got out or not.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

My sister posted this on Facebook yesterday. This is what I was asking you to pray about.

"B r e a s t c a n c e r. Not the words you expect to hear at 34-years-old. In those intial moments, as much as I tried to maintain composure, the voice of the radiologist quickly faded into the background, drowned out by the deafening noise of disbelief and questions, turning into thick tears, shaking, and gut-wrenching hurt. How is the happening? What? And the uber classy W.T.F.? But I'm too young. But I'm too healthy. But I have 3 kids? God what are you doing? Shock and disbelief are a gross understatement. And with losing my mother-in-law to breast cancer only 3 months ago, this cuts wounds that are still heavily grieving. But in the midst of all the questions and uncertainty, it's amazing how God can prepare your heart for something like this. Looking back I see how He placed the right words, the right understanding and the right people before us in the years, months, days, and literally minutes before we learned our life would never be the same. And in the days that have followed I continue to be reminded that God. Is. Sovereign. This is not a shock to Him.
The days ahead are scary and uncertain (Y'all ready to see me without hair?!) But one thing I am sure of is the hope I have in Christ.
God is good.
God is with me.
God loves me and my family more than I could ever imagine.
This is His story, not mine.
"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him.” - Lamentations 3:21-24
"When you feel dizzied by the wilderness, fix your eyes on God's presence. Remain upright in God's promises. May your spinning be steadied by His Almighty hand."
#SheReadsTruth"

Thank you all! My sister probably already has about four of five hundred people praying for her. Talk about turbo-prayer!
Jo March
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Hey thank you for sharing, I've been praying for you family but yes, thank you for this.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

So sorry to hear about this, Kate. We're praying!

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you guys!

-- Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 pm --

So, second request... Please pray for me to be completely healed from my fever and slight cold. I leave for camp on the 10th (we go home on the 6th). Thank you guys so much!!!
Jo March
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Prayers for me and my church family would be greatly appreciated. A young man in our youth group (about 17 years old) tragically died the other day. It has hit our church family very hard, especially my brother who was friends with him. He was very loved and had a heart for Christ (I served with him in our church camps) and it has devastated our church family. Please pray for all of us as well as the family of the boy. We don't know why God may take a young man like that so soon, but we trust in Him and His plan.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Stella C. wrote:Prayers for me and my church family would be greatly appreciated. A young man in our youth group (about 17 years old) tragically died the other day. It has hit our church family very hard, especially my brother who was friends with him. He was very loved and had a heart for Christ (I served with him in our church camps) and it has devastated our church family. Please pray for all of us as well as the family of the boy. We don't know why God may take a young man like that so soon, but we trust in Him and His plan.
That's so young. Oh my word.

I'll definitely be praying for you, and your church.

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh my goodness! This is so sad, and I am so sorry for you! I will definitely be praying!
Jo March
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Our church organist of fifty-five years is currently homebound as she deals with a benign tumor at the base of her brain and her pituitary gland, and continues to get over her weakness following a minor heart attack.

A ninety-three year old lady in our church is enduring rehabilitation after breaking her hip during a trip to Nevada.

Thank you all.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Hey y'all, I know I have not been on in forever so its not exactly fair for me to ask for prayer but I really need it. My family problems have multiplied by a lot in the last few days and I need a ton of prayer. I cant go into detail but it would be nice if you could pray.

Ill make sure to pray for yall.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Girl, don't even think about whether or not it's fair to ask. You're our sister, so it's our privilege to pray for you.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:Girl, don't even think about whether or not it's fair to ask. You're our sister, so it's our privilege to pray for you.
I second this.

I'm praying, dear. *hugs* :inlove:

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey, guys! I've had quite a bit going on. School, work, bills, family stress, etc.
Anyway, when I'm stressed, I physically can't bring myself to eat, thus, I have lost 20lb in the last 2 weeks alone. If you guys could pray for me, that would be great.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage