Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I'll definitely be praying for peace and comfort for their family. To lose someone like that...it's heart breaking.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I didn't hear about that. :cry: That's so sad... Poor Mr. Piano Guy. =(
xo eht haiasi-
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh yeah I just heard about that. It is soo sad!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Hey guys. Not to get too personal because I am always trying to preserve my calm and collected (angry and sarcastic) persona, but it's been a rough time lately. My grandpa is on his deathbed, my mom has been gone for a month to be with him so things are insane at home, I'm working overtime to try and pay for things, finals are killing me, not sure if I'm going to have a Christmas, worrying about getting into college, and my best friend of three years just left me for in my opinion a dumb reason.

I would really appreciate prayers about any/all of it. I might be inactive for a while as well so if you don't see me in the Debate Hall, that's why. xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Oh my goodness Aud, I'll be praying for you!
Didi
Cookies & Creme

My heart is out to you Audrey, you bet I'll pray.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Urgent prayer -

My family is close to this family, and friends of that family, whom we've never met, just lost their father.

Back in March their mother passed away suddenly, from a brain aneurysm. There is three teenagers, one of which woke up to find her father had a heart attack last night. They are literally orphaned, right before Christmas.
I ask that you amazing people can pray for God's provision, his peace and comfort even in this time of darkness. That these teenagers would be alright.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Oh my gosh! That's awful! Definitely praying for them! Are any of them 18 yet?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

OMW! Thats terrible! I will for sure be praying!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I am praying for them :yes:
That really is terrible, I'm so sorry :(
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Oh my gosh! That's awful! Definitely praying for them! Are any of them 18 yet?
No, I believe the oldest is around seventeen.

I appreciate everyone praying, our particularly community has taken to being supportive and right now everyone has felt humbled a bit, realising how short life is...

Didi
Cookies & Creme

That's terrible :( I'll be praying.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

So, some of you know I have not been feeling very well lately. I have been having headaches and blurry vision. This has been going on for about 3 days. Yesterday it got so bad I could not see very well at all. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. There was a flashing white light in the corner of my eye. My parents thought it was a torn something-something (I don't remember what it's called ;)) so, they took me to the ER. The doctor said it was not the torn thingy and that it was a severe migraine headache that is not AS bad but, it is still very painful. (Wow I really went into detail) So, If you could be praying that would be wonderful!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey, if you all could pray for my family today, that'd be great. One year ago today my dad passed away and its pretty hard on the fam. Thank guys!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kathy0 wrote:So, some of you know I have not been feeling very well lately. I have been having headaches and blurry vision. This has been going on for about 3 days. Yesterday it got so bad I could not see very well at all. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. There was a flashing white light in the corner of my eye. My parents thought it was a torn something-something (I don't remember what it's called ;)) so, they took me to the ER. The doctor said it was not the torn thingy and that it was a severe migraine headache that is not AS bad but, it is still very painful. (Wow I really went into detail) So, If you could be praying that would be wonderful!
I will be praying for you Kathy.
Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey, if you all could pray for my family today, that'd be great. One year ago today my dad passed away and its pretty hard on the fam. Thank guys!
I'm so sorry Bethany. :( I will most definitely be praying for your family, may you have peace today.

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Was it a cornea? I had that happen to me once, but it wasn't as bad as your sounded! Those really are awful though, I will be praying for you, and you too, Bethany :(

I also could use a little prayer, my whole family, and not trying to be too vague, but we're just having a lot of problems overall, and everyone's under a lot of stress and pressure. Anyway thanks.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey, if you all could pray for my family today, that'd be great. One year ago today my dad passed away and its pretty hard on the fam. Thank guys!
It's been a whole year already? 0__0 I'll be praying for you. :yes:
xo eht haiasi-
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

So I just found out that my dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital. I dont know why but, it must have been really bad because my dad never lets anyone help him. He is not the kinda guy who goes to the hospital with a blister. If you could pray that would be great. I will update you all later.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I will definitely be praying for your family, Kathy. :yes:

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I am so sorry, Kathy, I will definitely be praying...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum