Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Plz pray for me....... I'm struggling with being responsible so my parents are disappointed with me and now I feel really bad.
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

DEFINITELY AIOluver! Thanks for asking.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I will pray for you! That's happened to me too.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

suzylou wrote:Aha! Is that so, Wooton?? Katrina, if Wooton does anything bothersome or misbehaves in the least bit in the coming four weeks...let me know, okay?
Will do.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'll be praying, AIOluver!
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Thanks sooooooo much!!!!!!!! :D
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

EugeneforPresident wrote:My great grandmother is 86, and her health is really bad. She cant see or hear very well, and she didnt qualify(she wasn't in the right condition) for surgery on her heart. Just pray that she finishes strong, holding on to her faith please!!
I just finished praying.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Please pray for my youth pastor! The poor guy just got out of the hospital from a leg infection and surgery, and just today he got in a big car accident on his second day back to work! We are going to a church camp very soon, and he is a big part in it!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, older brothers are such pains! They... hey wait a sec, I don't even have an older brother. I AM an older brother.
Praying for your Dad, Katerina!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I will pray!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I will pray for all of you.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I will pray!

Please pray for our sponsored child and his family in Uganda. We just received a letter from ---- and his pastor (who does the main writing for him). ----'s mother left his family, and they have asked us to pray that ----'s father can find steady work and that his mother will come back. It's heartbreaking news, and several members of my family were crying. ---- is only 5 1/2, and he can write his name (he could before my 5 year old brother could) and draws the cutest stick figures. ----'s mother and father have struggled to find work ever since we started sponsoring ----, and the stress is tearing their family apart. If you could, I would also like you to pray that the next time we write to him that God will impress upon us the right words to say. Thank you!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you for sharing this, T.S. I'm glad you told us about this. This is so inexplicably tremendous. I'll pray. A lot. I promise.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I'll pray
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Poor little guy. I'll be praying, T.S!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thank you everyone. We only hear from him two or three times a year, so it will be awhile before I know anything else.

Sorry I am keeping you all so busy, but I have one more prayer request. I have a sprint-distance triathlon the Saturday after next. I have trained all summer long, and I am really hoping that it goes as well as I have trained for. Could you please pray that I may make my time goal (1:19), and that everyone at the race could avoid any accidents? Thank you!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Cool! Absolutely.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Our dog is dying. We will have to put her down soon.

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Aw! ;( I will be praying for your family, GodsGirl!
And T.S. Myself, I will def pray for both your sponsored child, and your triathlon!
Please pray for my youth pastor. He's bummed that he can't come to camp this year because of work, and he's having a pretty rough time at his job as well. He really is a great guy!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

There already is a topic for this, it is at 7 pages already.
꿈. 희망. 전진.