Brethren Q&A

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Brethren Q&A

I saw a Methodist Q&A, so I thought I'd do one for Brethren. Ask away!

(If this is already a topic, just delete it)
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Can you expand on what you mean by Brethren? I grew up in the Plymouth Brethren denomination, is that similar?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Can you expand on what you mean by Brethren? I grew up in the Plymouth Brethren denomination, is that similar?
I'll answer when I can do a bit of research on what Plymouth Brethren is. But I would assume that they're similar.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Is Old Brethren the same.
Proud K.R.E Member
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

No, there is a difference, but I'll have to do a bit of research to find the differences.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

In the meantime can you link us to some information on the Brethren, such as common beliefs and beliefs that differ from other Protestants?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie