do you think men should wear pants?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

do you think men should wear pants?

do you think guys should wear pants cause if girls can't why should men get to? :?:

@GG, this is a serious question this isn't like that other topic I made.
LOTR IS AWESOME
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It doesn't seem like an incredibly serious question. ;) But that's okay...

I would say both genders can wear pants if they want to, as long as it's not hot outside... I don't see anything stopping either gender...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

I don't see anything wrong with it either. but I just was like if some religions don't think girls should wear pants then why do they think guys can.
LOTR IS AWESOME
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I think guys would look weird wearing a dress... O.o (please don't post a picture... I don't really want to see it... :lol:)

I find skirts and dresses are more girly and (for me) more comfy. I don't have a problem with girls wear pants. As long as they aren't skin tight, riding up, or REALLY short.

As my sisters and I just said to each other: If your pants are crackin' then you're lackin'! :lol: If you don't get it use your...
Or don't... O.o
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm cool with men wearing pants. O_O
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

they wore dresses in Bible times. and if some people think girls shouldn't wear pants then why is it ok for men?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I think the reason why some people think girls shouldn't wear pants is because it "defines" their figure too much. I personally don't care if girls wear pants, but that's how some people think.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Oliver wrote:they wore dresses in Bible times. and if some people think girls shouldn't wear pants then why is it ok for men?
Actually they wore tunics... O.o
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Hmmmm....you pose a hard question. Let me think...yeah I think if my Pastor or if the President wore a dress I'd be a little offended.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

They wore what we would consider dresses. But Oliver makes a good point, if we're using rules written to a Middle Eastern nation 3,000 years ago to say what women should or shouldn't wear, shouldn't men be held to the same standards?

As for today, my Priest wears vestments which is essentially a dress. So yeah no problem with that.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

My question is why do do some people think it's not ok for girls to wear pants but they think guys can? I mean girl's and guy's legs look the same girl's are just less hairy...
LOTR IS AWESOME
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

*snorts* Umm...are you sure you want to make that statement? :/
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

umm ya..*snorts* are you sure you wanted to say that to me?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

I think this is actually a very valid point. If jeans are immodest on a girl, why should they not be immodest on a guy? Simply because his legs are less...attractive?
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

and seriously there are more things on a girl that is actrative then her legs....

and thank you doctor and christian for agreeing with me.
LOTR IS AWESOME
Ashleigh
Strawberry

I honestly don't see anything wrong with girls wearing pants.. Just as long as they aren't so stinkin tight. I wear jeans all the time.

As for guys.. All the guys I know wear pants.. I haven't met any who wore a tunic. So for me. I see it as natural for a guy to wear pants. :)
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Metal15 wrote:I think the reason why some people think girls shouldn't wear pants is because it "defines" their figure too much. I personally don't care if girls wear pants, but that's how some people think.
I know and that is just stupid! cause if you are going to make girls cover up there legs then you should also make them cover up there face, arms, and hair....so basically wear a burka and those dresses that Muslim women wear...

@Ashley, so do I but what I'm saying is why do they think girls shouldn't wear pants but they are ok with guys wearing them...come on guys and girls both have legs! we have legs so we can walk...
LOTR IS AWESOME
Ashleigh
Strawberry

@Ashley, so do I but what I'm saying is why do they think girls shouldn't wear pants but they are ok with guys wearing them...come on guys and girls both have legs! we have legs so we can walk...
I rather see girls wear pants than see them wear super short shorts and skirts... But Not so tight of jeans. either.

I think girls should wear Pants.
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Ashleigh wrote:
I rather see girls wear pants than see them wear super short shorts and skirts... But Not so tight of jeans. either.

I whole hartedly agree. If there's more skin than clothes showing, they need to put something better on. Some of the pants and shorts (or lack thereof) they sell nowadays are terrible! I mean how can people walk around in almost underwear like shorts and not feel at all embarrassed? I'm not trying to be offensive, but this is my view on it. Take it or leave it.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

yelsew wrote:
Ashleigh wrote:

I whole hartedly agree. If there's more skin than clothes showing, they need to put something better on. Some of the pants and shorts (or lack thereof) they sell nowadays are terrible! I mean how can people walk around in almost underwear like shorts and not feel at all embarrassed? I'm not trying to be offensive, but this is my view on it. Take it or leave it.
@Wessy, actually this topic is about pants. you know if some people think girls can't wear pants then why men. and I'm not sure if everyone is getting my question....
LOTR IS AWESOME