Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Aww.... what are we going to do on here then without you two? I suppose I'm not on all that much anymore, (I have other priorities, to be honest) so this whole place might be deserted. That's why we need all you members to keep posting, so the Soda Shop will stay alive! As a sidenote, I would be interested in writing another Soda Shop Times article, Wooton.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wooton, you're posting less!? Huzzah! ;) This is a very good example, all other EmilyHaters. You would be wise to follow it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

No, PF. Wooton, Whittifer and I should be the Top Posters and you, suzy, and all other stinkin' Emily-lovers should have all posts relating to Emily deleted and should be banned from this website and all other AIO websites for life. =P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I vote that all Emily related posts should be deleted, where would you be then?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I meant by the Emily-lovers, Godsgirl, not Emily posts by me! :D:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I am still having internet problems and won't be on much.
~ Walker in Dreams
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Hi People!!!!

I'm back right now! I've missed y'all. If you don't know whom I am I am Hannah and a long time ago I had the most comments out of everyone!

So PM me! Sorry to all who've been constantly Pming me and how I've left you in the dark.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Hannah, you're back! It's so great to finally see you here again! How have you been? You actually still have the most posts! Wooton hasn't caught up yet!

We've been needing someone to keep Pound Foolish in line.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I'm so glad ur back, Hannah
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:Hannah, you're back! It's so great to finally see you here again! How have you been? You actually still have the most posts! Wooton hasn't caught up yet!

We've been needing someone to keep Pound Foolish in line.

Oh My Gosh! I still am. I've been great actually!!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Good. We missed you. And no, no one has beaten you yet. You're still number one!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hannah, it's really great to see you back again. We've missed you being around, and if I may say so, things around here have changed quite a bit since you were last here. May I ask why you've been away?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Okay truth is I was mad at Garret(I'm a drama queen) and I saw Mr. Thinker was doing a fast and I decided I was gonna "Fast".. I really can't believe no one has beaten me..
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ummm... Hannah, how are we supposed to beat you? Your posts are rarely more than one sentence. If we others made a ton of short posts like you, instead of longer ones and an occasional shortie, we might have a fighting chance.
Anyhoo, good to see you. And TS is right, people do have a problem with keeping me in line. I DARE YOU to stop me! ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

HannahJ. wrote:Okay truth is I was mad at Garret(I'm a drama queen) and I saw Mr. Thinker was doing a fast and I decided I was gonna "Fast".. I really can't believe no one has beaten me..

No one's beaten you, because we made a new rule that says we will legitimately "BEAT" you if you aren't careful what you post. Everyone's been too scared to post unless they really REALLY wanted to say something.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'M BACK!!! I was gone for a couple minutes! Oh, it's good to be back! Miss me?
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Yes, Nelson, I missed you...... not.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Welcome back, Hannah! I was puzzled by your absence. Yup, Wooton and I were starting to catch up with you in posts, but, eh, I can't beat 2000.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha! Aaron, sometimes you're even more blunt than me! I'm completely with you, though... ;)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

"Bluntness is the highest form of honesty." - Me :lol: