Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Leaving?!
~ Walker in Dreams
Kaida
Fudge Marble

What? She's leaving? Why? Suzy! Why?!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Lizzywriter
Chocolate Chip

Goodbye, Suzy!
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
1 Timmothy 4:12
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*holds out hands, speaks into megaphone*
Everyone, please remain calm. Repeat, remain calm. Nobody knows yet exactly why Suzy is leaving. She mentioned in the chat she has too much schoolwork recently to give this place her attention. Whether that's at the heart of things or not, she has a little farewell for us ready, which Bren should post today. I'm really upset too, but let's not go giving Suzy any "why-are-you-leaving?" pms. That'll just upset her. Alright. Now breath... breath....
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

*takes a huge deep breath* i think i'm ok, lol but i'll miss her,
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Lizzywriter
Chocolate Chip

*Takes a deep breath* Your right PF.
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
1 Timmothy 4:12
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.o O.o (so as not to be a one word)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

bye suzy! we'll miss u!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

WE LOVE U SUZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were such a dear friend, :(
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

♫ Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and days of auld lang syne? ♪

We love you Sue!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

*gasp* *gasp*
~ Walker in Dreams
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:*holds out hands, speaks into megaphone*
Everyone, please remain calm. Repeat, remain calm. Nobody knows yet exactly why Suzy is leaving. She mentioned in the chat she has too much schoolwork recently to give this place her attention. Whether that's at the heart of things or not, she has little farewell for us ready, which Bren should post today. I'm really upset too, but let's not go giving Suzy any "why-are-you-leaving?" pms. That'll just upset her. Alright. Now breath... breath....

I read that like you were talking monotone like people do when they talk into a megaphone. Hahaha!!!

"She'll be back" Bye suzy.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Aww.. Bye Suzy. I'll miss you. You were one of the first people who befriended me when I first started on the SS. I remember how quickly we bonded over music, boys, and tutus.. The crazy talks we had were really fun :D

You're sweet, caring, funny and a really good friend to everyone here.. We love you and will miss you. :) Goodbye.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Rosy
Cookie Dough

After I said good bye on chat, it took awhile to sink in that see was gone. Then I cried while I was folding my socks, and get them all wet...:(. We'll miss you tons Suzy, and we hope you come back someday!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Wait, what???? Suzy is leaving?

Suzy is so much a part of SS, it will be so weird without her here. I remember she was one of the first people to befriend me. She is one of the reasons I kept coming back to SS. Without her, the site will feel so lonely. She was my SS sister and she will be greatly missed.

Suzy, you will always be associated to the SS in my eyes. You will always be the super popular, friendly, kind, caring, beautiful, funny, and all around wonderful friend and I will never forget you :D

Love you Suzy! *hug*
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

awww, bye suzy, we will miss you tons..... and tons..... and TONS
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

WHAT?! Why is she leaving?

Bye Suzy!! We shall keep your name alive, ALWAYS!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well... She's gone. Her account's deactivated. We may never see her here again.
I love you, Sweetie Lou.
I love you so much.
You'll never read this, but I love you.
Pat.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Actually, she can see this because guests can see this.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

This is entirely beside the point... but what would be the point of not being a member if she was going to pop around here anyways? Not that I have any idea what he purpose was. *sigh* But coming back here would seem to defeat it, whatever it is... Whatever it is.

-- Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm --

Oh, I just wanted to add... here's something Suzylou said not too long ago, in the Friends and Foes topic Wooton started...
"Pound Foolish is my bestie, too, because gosh- he's hilarious, he loves Emily (OH YEAHHH) and like he said- we both love romance. He also keeps things light-hearted, but isn't scared to get deep if need be. He's a real good talker, too...a wonderful writer, as well. Oh, and we're getting married. Get any better then that? I think not."
She was replying to this post from me:
"Naturally, my bestie on here is Suzy. No surprise, right? I mean, we riff and bounce off each other in here like crazy. We agree on a lot, and I admire her. She is sophisticated, charming, fascinating, dedicated, and well, just all around a role-model. Oh, and on her blog, she's a knock-out. That doesn't hurt either. ;) We love talking about literature, our lives, and, of course, our romance-addictions. She'll without doubt always be closest to me, no matter how many great people join in years to come."

It's still true. No one will be as close as Suzy. Ever. No one can ever take her place in the board. She is in my heart. All of ours.