Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

sing wrote:I'm not gonna be on much in the next few weeks. My bro is getting married and so we're super busy
Awww okay! *hugs* Love you!!! :'( Come back to us soon! ;)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

sing wrote:I'm not gonna be on much in the next few weeks. My bro is getting married and so we're super busy
Have fun! And dont stay away forever! :D

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'll be gone for at least a week and possibly longer.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'll look forward to your return, Eleventh and sing.

Shtakji! It's good to see you.
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

sing wrote:Shtakji!! Welcome back! I'm so glad to see you! eeeeeeek!
Aye, it's good to see you too! It's been too long. Have fun with your brother's wedding! It's always pretty exciting helping out with a sibling's wedding. And crazy busy, as you said. You'll just have to eat lots of cake at the reception to make up for it. ;) Don't stay away too long!
Emma wrote:Shtakji! So good to see you again! *hugs*
Hello, Emma! It's great to see you too. ^_^ *Hugsback*
Blitz wrote:Welcome back Tay. Good to see you here again.
'Ello, Jake. How're things going with you?
T.S. (myself) wrote:I'll look forward to your return, Eleventh and sing. <br abp="671"><br abp="672">Shtakji! It's good to see you.
T's! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever and a day. =]
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Shtakji! You are the mysterious person who I didn't know was a boy or a girl, so I asked Ninja, and that girl would NOT tell me. :evil:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:Shtakji! You are the mysterious person who I didn't know was a boy or a girl, so I asked Ninja, and that girl would NOT tell me. :evil:
*dies laughing* You shouldn't have said I was a push over :P

MY ANGEL TWIN!!! *Hugs super tightly*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm going on a trip to my home in Missouri next week. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Hey guys, things got kinda complicated and I'm not ever gonna be able to come back. So I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for the blessings you guys have been to me, so bye. *hugs everyone* May God bless you all! *wipes a tear*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Miss Friendship wrote:Shtakji! You are the mysterious person who I didn't know was a boy or a girl, so I asked Ninja, and that girl would NOT tell me. :evil:
Pfft, Shtakji isn't that mysterious. Well minus the eyes....

We'll miss you a lot, little sis. Hope one day you can come back. :(
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Emma wrote:Hey guys, things got kinda complicated and I'm not ever gonna be able to come back. So I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for the blessings you guys have been to me, so bye. *hugs everyone* May God bless you all! *wipes a tear*
EMMA! O.o :mad: I am going to miss you sooooooo much. I won't ever forget you. *goes away to cry*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
sing
Raspberry Ripple

We will miss you Emma! Your words brought me many smiles. :-)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Emma wrote:Hey guys, things got kinda complicated and I'm not ever gonna be able to come back. So I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for the blessings you guys have been to me, so bye. *hugs everyone* May God bless you all! *wipes a tear*
EMMA!!! O.o *heart constricts* Oh I am going to miss you so much! :cry:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Bye. We'll miss you around here.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Goodbye Emma! We'll all miss you SO much!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Emma, I will miss you so much. You have been such an amazing friend to me in the months that I've known you, and for those great times in the chat, the fun we had in HH, and the PMs back and forth...I am truly thankful *hugs* You are such a bright light in this world, and in the time that I've gotten to know you, I've seen His love and joy through you and through the things you say(and that's just online =o =P ), so keep on being yourself and remember all the good times we've had. You'll be in my prayers and I will never forget you, so yeah...Have fun with the journey God will take you on!
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Well... I feel kinda... nervous posting after Paula's touching post... But everyone will miss you. It was only a few day (weeks now I guess) that I realized you were Samerix (or whatever... I suck I remembering how to spell different names forgive me) I will miss your bubbling personality and your goofy self. *hugs* You will never be forgotten by those of us who have gotten to know you. We love you and will miss you immensely. I hope you will join us again later down the road but until then you have all my best wishes and hopes for your future. May the force be with you young Jedi!!!!!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Semmmmaaaaaaaaaa. :cry: Byeeeeeee. :( I hope you have an awesome life without the rest of us. :P It's been fun getting to know you... and maybe one day we'll see you again. ;)
xo eht haiasi-
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Hey guys. ;) been awhile but I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm headed to Massachusetts right now and will be there till Sunday when we get there. I'm not gonna have much free time, but if I get the chance and any of you are in/around there I'd love to try and meet you!! Anyways, if you're in Massachusetts or very close and would like to try and meet even if only for a few minutes shoot me a pm or reply here! ;) anyways, I'll check back here on the SS a few time later. ;)
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Emma I can't believe it! I know you prob. won't see this but you are so special! I just we could have met. You are such a great girl don't ever forget God has a purpose for your life. And I am praying for you. Keep shining and being a good friend! We all love you \:D/
Proud K.R.E Member