Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Dear Suzy, You are the best sister I could hope to hope for. I love you.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

If I said I want you back, would it really make a difference?
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Guys, why is she leaving, I mean, does anybody know?

E.R.K.

GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Suzy for some un-specified reason, is leaving SS, and Suzy, for the months that we were sisters, I loved you and always will, and you are the reason SS is what it is today. goodbye :cry: :cry: I love you

E.R.K.

Rosy
Cookie Dough

She said Bren would be posting a letter to everyone on the SS explaining why....but he hasn't done it yet.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Goodbye Suzylou, My good friend and sister...
You will be missed.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Bren had church, then a wedding, and has to be up in about 4 hours.
suzylou wrote:Dear SS Members, (I wanted to address you all personally, but seeing as that would take a while *grins*)

I had a hard time writing this, seeing as I have become quite fond of the place, as well as each of you individually. But after much considering, I have decided to deactivate my account. I have been a bit overloaded with the task of everyday life, the responsibilities that come with growing up, as well as paying more attention to the personal relationships in my life...and seeing as this message board is becoming quite a distraction- I am leaving in order to focus more fully on these needs. I do hope you will understand.
Saying that I will miss you all tremendously is an understatement. I won't forget any of you, and I hope you won't forget me either. I might come back some day. Maybe. Sometime. Until then, stay wonderful...and fun, and lovable, and all that other stuff.
I want to mention one last thing to my gang of Emily-lovers: my wonderful side-kick President Pound Foolish, Kaida, Gablerb, God's Little Artist, all of you. Keep your chin up. We are warriors, SIR! And lastly of all, dear AfterShocker, I am passing you my role as vice-president of the E.R.K. Guard and defend this position with your life, chief. *bows humbly*

If you would like to keep in touch, my gmail address is available to those who have it, or message me at suzylou311@icloud.com.

Okay, I'm going to close this before I start crying. Fare-well my lovely AiO pals. I love you!

Hugs to everyone, and pats to the foolish.
Suzy-Lou♥
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

She's practically dead...

:cry: :cry: :cry:
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Thanks Suzy, I'm crying now...............................

E.R.K.

Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Goodbye Suzy! :( I didn't really know you that well, but I could see from you posts that you were an awesome person!
She had a blog? Does anyone have the link for moi?
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

suzy, i love u alot, u were always there for me when i needed someone, i thank you for that. i shall always miss u,
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Here is a link to her blog, but it hasn't been updated in almost a month, so she might be leaving her blog as well....:(
http://www.suesuesstories.blogspot.com/
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

So much love, Sweetie Lou, my Vice President and ex-fiancee. If you ever come back, a boy will be waiting for you. Pats to the not-so-foolish, dear. I've cried over this, like all of us.
But as for E.R.K, Suzy, we will keep fighting, for you. We are warriors!... well, wimpy ones.....
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Really? I leave for scout camp for a few days, and suzy packs up her stuff and leaves? What is this madness?!?!

I shall miss you, suzy. I'm not honestly sure how the SS can go on without you, but I suppose we'll have to try. I thank you for giving us a statement explaining why you're leaving, and I shall be writing a tribute to you of my own. Farewell, suzy, and god bless!

(P.S. All us Emily-haters are hoping that, without you, ERK will die off. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

CreativeThinker101 wrote: (P.S. All us Emily-haters are hoping that, without you, ERK will die off. ;)
Not by a long shot! I have no joined the ERK in an effort to preserve our memories of her!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

I'll miss you, Suzy!!! *sniffs sadly*
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

God's Girl wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote: (P.S. All us Emily-haters are hoping that, without you, ERK will die off. ;)
Not by a long shot! I have no joined the ERK in an effort to preserve our memories of her!
Yeah, No chance, we have AS as our new vice prez, and I get the role next, no chance!

-- Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 am --

We'll miss you Suzy, and we can't easily get on without you, so we'll try for you!

E.R.K.

Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

suzylou wrote:...I reallyyy hope you don't leave permanently over this. I'd miss you terribly...but I do understand.
Look what she wrote about CreativeThinker101. Her (Emily Klub) enemy!!! Then she goes and leaves everyone!!! Even the E.R.K.!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well.
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh brother. Har-dee-ho, Smile. Suzy's beloved ERK was the ONLY people she mentioned specifically, you'll notice. Well, apart from the gesture to little me at the very end, but I'm President of it, so technically...

"We'll miss you Suzy, and we can't easily get on without you, so we'll try for you!"

Well said, Gabby, my girl.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Where is a link to her blog?

E.R.K.