Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I vote godsgirl, cause she's the only girl running. Besides she's my sister.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Enough already everyone, no one else is getting voted in charge! I'm the only admin around, so.. what I say goes.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Aaron Wiley wrote:Enough already everyone, no one else is getting voted in charge! I'm the only admin around, so.. what I say goes.
Yes sir. *gulp* :) He-he.

Alright, Garrett's still the boss, for now... 8-)

Also, are you guys working on the next CF episode? What was it like to meet everyone?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Bren, you probably won't be spending as much time on here, as you'll probably get elected as Chief of Police on the ToO, unless people want Catspaw as the sole admin.
Bren, how many sites are you admin on? :?:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:Good Job T.S.!

Oh, and Wooton, I nominate myself. ;)

And T.S., for getting rid of them, you can be my second-in-command! ;)
Hey. We still need more votes!

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm --

ha ha. You'know what we need? A Member of the Month election. It wouldn't be anything big like on Campbell County, but I think it would be fun to have a MOTM every month.
Wooton, I will go make that topic RIGHT now.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Aaron Wiley wrote:Come on guys, I leave for 3 seconds and you're already trying to overthrow my reign? What is this? Some sort of democracy? I DON'T THINK SO. AUTOCRACY SON. DEAL WITH IT.
Yay your back! Glad you want to stop this fight. You have a Day left to deal with this. Bren will come back tomorrow!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Wifi. Best thing ever. Anyway, conference has been good. Fixing to get ready for the last night. If I am elected on ToO, that makes 3 sites. Appreciate some of you. Ok, fine, all of you. Have a great Friday night
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Bren wrote:Wifi. Best thing ever. Anyway, conference has been good. Fixing to get ready for the last night. If I am elected on ToO, that makes 3 sites. Appreciate some of you. Ok, fine, all of you. Have a great Friday night
Yay your sort of back. Wifi is amazing!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Attention, fellow Soda Shoppers! I have realized that I have been spending waaaayyyy too much time on the SS. I'm getting a little addicted. Episodes like Fast As I Can came to mind when I thought about it. So, for two weeks, starting tomorrow, (July 26th) I am fasting the Soda Shop. I thought you all should know of my absence before it happens. And if anyone else feels too addicted to the Soda Shop, you can join me for my fast. Um, farewell... for now. This'll be my one of my last posts in two weeks.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I will miss you very badly.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

YOU'RE too addicted!?!? I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES 17.6 posts a DAY on average! Not that I want to join you in your fast (shudder) though I congratulate you on it. I suppose I, at least, should make an effort to be on far less often the next two weeks. Though Suzy will miss me, right, dear? ;) Well, I shall miss your fascinating and regular comments. So long for now, and at least I can visit your blog.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Well, it's funny you should mention this. I was fasting from the SS for 1 week. Actually, it was a little shorter than that, but it was pretty close. Anyway, good for you CreativeThinker! I will miss you, though it's a good chance to focus your thoughts elsewhere.

By the way, I am at my grandparents house, and I was right about several things:

1) The heat, humidity, and hills are still here.

2) My poison ivy rashes got worse

3) I got a new economics book to read*

These may sound negative, but I am really having a great time. They are still getting rain, so instead of to make sure I don't fall in the cracks in the ground, I can walk freely. I can now also see this color "green" everyone has been talking about. It's really an interesting thing. You see, here people have soft, lucious things called lawns, and small pretty things called plants and flowers. I thought they had all perished months ago.

I have gotten to see several gorgeous fawns, beaten my siblings at air hockey, gotten to float down a river on an inner tube with grandchildren-of-friends-of-relatives, and read Sherlock Holmes.

* Now, my grandfather knows more about economics than most politicians and fellow citizens, so I have gotten to read several books on the subject. He loaned me a brilliant, genius, simplistic book that got me, as the clichè goes: 'hooked'. I have now gotten a new recommended book on economics.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Mr. Thinker,
I'm going to join you for 3 days then take it from there with the guidance of my parents. I will still be on CC though. Thanks For this Idea it's great! I'll miss y'all!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Bye HannahJ! See you soon (hopefully).

So let me get this straight:

When I was gone, you started a revolution, changed half the avatars, several new people joined, you formed an AiO club, and made Pound Foolish a moderator?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Awww!!! Why is everybody leaving? I am going to miss you dearly, Mr Thinker...and you too, Hannah, though I'm glad you'll (hopefully) be back sooner, deary!:) And Pound Foolish, you'd better not leave or I'll come find you and bonk you upside the head. (Okay, that sounded kind of creepish) Anyways, I'm glad your back as well, TS...I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the planet! I guess I'm quite addicted to the SS as well, I need to stop having internet access with me everywhere I go...
Last edited by Suzy Lou Foolish on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wait a second, Pound Foolish is a moderator? No fair!

I started the Mustache Revolution, T.S. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I know. Sorry, my wording was not clear. I meant 'you' as 'SS members as a whole'.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Bye Creative Thinker!! You have a good idea, and I might do that in the future. You are an inspiration to us.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I guess Bren's in charge again :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Bonk me, Suzy? Don't you mean pat me?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury